The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

We midlanders have been stuck in with the Munster roasters. None of the candidates stand out. Iā€™ll be voting green even though Iā€™ve never seen or heard of the candidate.

Loads of the candidates seem to be from Wexford. Can any of the tfk Wexford brethren give a bullet point summary on Malcolm Byrne or Andrew Doyle

2 Likes

Fuck the planet.

All of the current Ireland South MEPs are based in Cork and Kerry. No representation for the Midwest or the SouthEast. Iā€™d say there will be no change on this. Billy Kelleher will take Crowleyā€™s seat and the other 3 will be returned.

Iā€™d nearly welcome the Armageddon

The local elections must be very bad for the environment Iā€™m getting 2 or 3 flyers in the letter box a day

Eamonn Ryan used nearly all of his political capital battling the IRFU over where their games could be shown.

He has now helped block the Metro come southside to protect the SUV warriors wanting to drop their kids to Gonzaga. He thinks that by doing this that the Government will drop another billion or so on an alternative route (against the upgrade of a couple of hundred million) and we can have another Luas/metro line. All the thick prick has done now is ensure that the Green Line wil have to be ran so many times per hour to meet demand that Dunville Avenue will be closed almost continuously anyway and the LUAS turned into a horse and cart operation with trams backed right up.

Wallace will take Clunes seat I predict. Malcolm could well do better than Billy too but I agree with u

Malcolm will get in

• Andrew Doyle is from Wicklow
  • Malcolm is a sound skin who will do a great job as an MEP

Is there not 5 seats? I havenā€™t been paying close enough attention. I presume one is a Brexit bonus seat.

There is. I made a mistake on the INTERNET.

Iā€™ll fucking knife u if u utter another word against the greens

2 Likes

Right on cue Malcom Byrnes choir boy chimes in with his anti environment message

CiarƔn cuffe is the best living Irish politician

Jimmy Guerin is the worst

1 Like

In the debates and bits Malcolm and the Labour lady have been the best 2.

The greens are pacifist .

I do like his Limerick Hurling policy, but I donā€™t approve of his Munster Rugby policy

1 Like

God bless electric gates, keeping all these cunts away from the door.

The feedback on the doorsteps has been very positive

The climate change message is hitting home

1 Like