The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Voted a while ago. You could have wrapped fish and chips in the European ballot paper such was its size.

1 Like

I’ve successfully transitioned to being a Social Democrats voter.

I’ll be flexible enough in my views/position to move away from them again when they get 3 or 4 seats in the next general election and help to prop up Fine Gael.

Gary Gannon and Catherine Stocker #1.

Ffs

Good coverage in Tallaght Stadium?

Lovely stroll up to the polling station in Scoil Mhathair De just now, SCRs finest out in force

1: Green Party
Fuck the rest, a very unlikeable lineup

1 Like

I gave vouchers to the Greens and Sinn Féin and some non-crackpot independents. In a moment of weakness I also gave a preference to Jane Horgan-Jones (Lab) as I think she’s attractive in her election poster despite it being around 10 years old.

1 Like

I believe she’s due a baby today so I’d say the poster is slightly misleading alright.

Cuffe #1
Threw a bone to Sf - 2nd preference for old times sake

1 Like

@Rocko when does the TFK election moratorium end ? I have some information about the sister of jimmy Guerin that will shock the forum to its very core

Is it not the brother?

The South European elections was almost confusing. There’s 2 Wallace’s on it. One of my votes almost went to the wrong Wallace :hushed:

Oh yeah
Europeanans
Matt carthy
Branden Smyth. .

RTÉngland and their brit news MD lead with Theresa May resigning on a day when Irish went to the polls.

Our Gemma was right about RTÉ.

Will RTE have the senior analysts on duty over the weekend?
Your Odran Flynn’s, your Prof Michael Marsh, your Gary Murphy’s or will they leave it to a few regional correspondents to assist Miriam et al.
Miriam’s input will be asking everyone to “call it”

1 Like

Who’s this Jan Van de Ven character with Direct Democracy Ireland? Address down on the ballot paper as Gorey. @Bandage @Mac

He’s a completely looney bin. An American lad I think who settled here a few years back. Wants to bring his ‘business experience’ to Brussels. He’s had some very unusual quotes in the local press.

That’s a wasted voucher

1 Like

I vouched for Ciaran Cuffe, as the guards know, theres always a need for Cuffes cc @binkybarnes

4 Likes

Ditto

Good use of your voucher :clap:

2 Likes