The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

I wouldn’t think your No.6 will suffice to see him slip the traps quickly enough on the Brussels course. But your efforts are appreciated I’m sure.

1 Like

Because she was suspected of being drunk? unless they bagged her surely its guesswork or how else would they know. So it wasn’t an unlawful arrest like you claimed. Glad we’re working through the hysteria here

They have these yokes called breathalyzers for checking that. Not sure if you have heard of them.

1 Like

1 emer tobin. aon Tu
2 jenny mcHugh FF

Cc @Portumna_Bridge

They might not have had one in the car. I got pulled in 07 ( after 1 pint of shandy). He said there was a smell of booze off me and as they didn’t have a breathalyser, I was fucked into the squad car and breathalysed at the station.
Came back negative of course and the cunts were seething because they had to drive me back to Ballyragget

Try and read the full paragraph

Happy to give the gemster number 2 there, i believe a spell in the eu parliament could prove therapeutic for her.

The local election ticket was like americas most wanted

Shatter was a particularly nasty piece of work. Still is, of course. Never ever like the slimy piece of shit.

Section 62 of the Garda siochana act, 2005

1 Like

If he was a bar of chocolate, he’d lick himself to death. Himself, Pat Rabbit, Gilmore and Joan Burton sickened my hole.

2 Likes

Whats that

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2005/act/20/section/62/enacted/en/html

Was there a prosecution for that?

Was the arrest unlawful, as @binkybarnes said?

There wasn’t a prosecution because videos and call logs from the station went missing. The arrest was ruled legal but the use of cuffs was a significant departure from operating procedure.

1 Like
  1. Emer Tobin
  2. Gennie McHugh
1 Like

I’ll spell this one out for you @maroonandwhite. The guards destroyed the evidence to cover up their corrupt behaviour. Happens all the time and cunts like you either pretend it doesn’t happen or are too stupid to realise it does

She was driving a motor car powered by a petrol engine. That is indefensible

1 Like

So the arrest was legal despite your braindead claim that it wasn’t. Thankfully that’s been cleared up

You’ve had the eshit kicked out of you here and your still clinging to a non existent point.

I originally said she was legally arrested and the only questionable part was the media, all proven 100% correct.

You stated,and still do it seems, that the arrest was unlawful (nope, you either made that up or are a slow learner)