The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Yes 93% to be exact

COYB(&G)IG.

Could we have three greens for Europe yet, or is that far fetched? Would be a wonderful result.

1 Like
1 Like

Not far fetched at all. Most transfer friendly of all. Well done Ireland.

FFS

Great night for the forum Greens

Cc @Funtime @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

#vindicated.

3 Likes

I’d say it’ll be Saoirse or Ming.

Grace O’Sullivan got two number 1s off my auld pair. The father said her brother played a role in saving his life 30 years ago (drove him to the hospital as ambulance wouldn’t get there quick enough) so that, combined with the fact he reckoned there was no other decent candidate in Munster, tipped her in his favour

Grace was on the Rainbow Warrior. That’s all you need to know.

1 Like

Well done @anon61878697

Having it for tea with cous cous

i was only messing earlier about giving that relentless madman Brendan Smyth a vote in MNW, his carry on the other night and his rambling speech stating "and i will be remembered by,(insert random policy he was claiming credit for )x 10 was one of the most arrogant performances i have seen, fuck me - he has been eating swill from the trough now for many years,

i voted only for Saoirse Machugh - 1 vote

in the locals i am as local as can be and party policitcs for me is nothing.
i voted for a school principel who is a very decent woman and will get shit sorted i hope for teenagers out here - Emer Tobin who i know from the gah and is an irish republican and a lad who is out picking rubbish off the ground continually in the estate … i had a shinner in there also who managed to get us support for a neighbourhood watch project, he’s an absolute gypsy tho

5 Likes

Her brother was an ex Garda? Auld lad he turned into a bit of a renegade* after he left guards

*He grew his hair long

6 Likes

The candidates in munster/ire south were particularly uninspiring

That is great news for Jackie. Our family are solid fans of his old eatery. We have now reached 4 votes in the ccha house. Jackie got 2 and Malachy got 2 with the seconds reversed. Two sound men.

1 Like

O’Sullivan also had RNLI ties in her youth

Cc @Funtime

my wife…,
an absolute collection of left wing madmen and greens with SF only on the docket

lads as an aside the amount of blacks and arabs voting was unreal in the school earlier - it was like Rhodesia
the nigerian could get in here @Portumna_Bridge

1 Like

Indeed you me @Cicero_Dandi and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy , the guys who having been consistently promoting enviro-consciousness for as long as I can remember, could take the snooty approach to some of the eco-come-latelys on here but I say welcome everyone to the bandwagon , our planet needs hero’s and it’s not about whether we are seen as TFK enviro forefathers or just 4 online warriors doing our bit for a greener planet, tonight belongs to us but also to the planet we call home :earth_africa:

5 Likes