The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Defo not but thanks anyway mate

1 Like

I’m not your mate, mate

2 Likes

When is the next general election likely to be?

Monday :smiley: what a useless bunch of bastards

Sorry mate

Le Pen is a racist, fascist, bought and paid for by Russia propaganda shill, mate

She has zero credibility

A vile, hateful boot

Makes me love her more

2 Likes

That’s because you’re a simpleton

1 Like

As opposed to our politicians of course bought and paid for by Tusk and Drunker, with our own money!

If someone the Left likes gets elected or has electoral success - “the people have spoken, democracy has won, love and compassion has won, hate has been defeated.”

If someone the left dislikes gets elected or has electoral success - “fear and hate mongering has won, it’s just not fair, the end of mankind is near, they have zero credibility, the evil people who aren’t left wing should be aborted like all those babies we campaigned to have slaughtered.”

10 Likes

The left is really good at slaughtering people.

1 Like

The pro-death cultists are seething :grin:

2 Likes

Ye’re all the same ye mad cunts

Democracy has failed.

Cuba shows that dictatorship works.

Wait, wait, wait - the exit polls are nonsense - O’Doherty actually won and it’s all a fix!!!

The “establishment” are going to have her murdered

At least according to her

“I don’t do sour grapes”

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

https://twitter.com/DumbartonOne/status/1132221251286642689

A dictatorship of militant feminist cyclists wouldn’t be the worst thing I suppose

Certainly would beat the theocratic patriarchal right-wing dictatorship we had here for decades, the one which is still eulogised by lots of backwoodsmen here

Luckily Ireland has voted for miltant feminist cyclists entirely democratically

In the Local Elections exit poll, Aontu are on 1%, Renua are on 0%

But beware - the margin of error is 4%, so Aontu could actually be on -3% and Renua might actually be on -4%

The wonderful Saoirse McHugh is on #marian now

Ireland’s Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

She destroyed the blathering, racist, tax evading fool Casey

4 Likes

Gary Gannon seems to have done well on transfers

I can’t see him make it as he’s too far behind on first preferences but he has raised his profile significantly and looks well placed to take a seat at the next General Election

A solid campaign for him in a crowded field with a lot of good left candidates

Casey’s “logic” is the exact same “logic” we see on this forum on a daily basis

That because something evil may not affect you personally, it doesn’t matter, “ah shure tis grand”

The “logic” of privilege, the “logic” of fascism