The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Tells you the exact state this country is in.

Hardly surprising that a Muslim candidate takes a large vote in Limerick City

1 Like

I never saw that coming

Why bud?

ā€œHealth warningā€

Saoirse McHugh delivered the most devastatingly effective debate performance of all time in Irish politics

Called here at the time

Eamon Ryan is going to win ā‚¬2,500 from Paddy Power

You can get a lot of elderflower wine for that money

The out of touch right-wing media simply did not see this coming

1 Like

Le pen is cleaning up in le France :fr: viva le France. Great to see the right fighting back, Iā€™m having champagne tonight :champagne:. :tada: I

3 Likes

Donā€™t bother, you lost mate. Better luck in 4 years time.

Le Pen is a traitor to France mate

Sheā€™s funded by the Russians

All right-wingers in Europe like that are

The Austrian government fell last week because the neo-Nazis were bribed by the Russians

Ireland stands against Nazism, and itā€™s ruining the lives of some lads here

Yourself being one, I suspect

Sour grapes

Unlike yours, my grapes are beautiful and sweet, mate

I am the silent majority

This country is green, multicultural and liberal

This is very confusing for people with backward opinions who desperately want to be oppressed, but in reality are perfectly free to hold their crazy backward views which are simply ignored

3 Likes

I may decide to run on the right wing ticket next time, I would top the poll. The right is crying out for someone to step forward against the spineless Liberals like yourself who have ruined our once proud nation.

Turnout of 45% in northern ireland. Results not until Monday.

@Funtime I too wish to board the green train. Such is my commitment my partner and I have decided not to have children ourselves.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard mate

1 Like

Good luck in Jeddah South mate

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do great

Laughable. You need to walk around in the world for a bit you dope. Silent majority? Cowardly bunch of lads more like it.

Try and get out of your bedroom mate

Thereā€™s a big world out there

Itā€™s great

I meet 100s of different people every day. Every walk of life. Donā€™t lecture me on getting out there. Youā€™re are a miserable loner. Sad really. Ireland have little or no say in Europe you retard. You voted that away. And youā€™re talking bollocks now. Right is right.

Iā€™m a reasonably happy person with a realistic but positive outlook on life and a social conscience

I have just the right amount of cyncism and just the right amount of positivity

The only time you meet hundreds of people is when youā€™re prowling around pubs looking for targets to put rohypnol in the drinks of

Ireland has totally rejected patriarchal, racist fear mongering yet again

Well done the silent majority

You are perfect mate