The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

She is in total command of her brief and has a very good manner about her.

Is she a candidate ?

It seems Labour did alright in Fingal. Twice the national average and quota pretty much got on the first count. SF vote decimated. It seems sitting on your arse and doing fuck all won’t get you re-elected around here.

3 Likes

Fianna Fail look goosed in the medium term. Can’t see them back in government anytime soon and if they are it may be as a minor partner

1 Like

Plenty of room mate. They’re dropping like flies.

I’m in the green party mate

1 Like

The day Fianna Fail go into government as a junior partner will be the end of them

That will be a good day

Will be even better if we can get the 2 cheeks of the same arse into govt at the same time which hopefully mean the end of FFG. Labour are done stick a fork in them

1 Like

You might think of leaving. Between Barca Ajaxand SF you seem to be really bad luck for anyone. I may have a word with one of the higher up greens. Seems like you’re a bit of an albatross.

You seem rattled that Labour flopped again

Think about the planet though. This is a good result

Labour will return 4/5 councillors in Fingal. A superb election. And the greens are flying . I’m delighted.

Labour are done. Talks of a merger between them and the social democrats. I don’t know would that be much help.

The greens could have a serious general election if they don’t fuck up in the next few months

1 Like

In golf parlance us Greens have hit an albatross today

Socdems told labour to do one when this was first mooted. I’d say they’ll have Donnelly back before they merge with howling and machine gun Kelly.

Their core vote are dying out. In fairness Meehall has been an absolutely terrible leader.

If FG had Covenay at the wheel they’d be doing a lot better…Leo is more interested in Kylie and the Spice girls than the people…obviously thats unfair, buts thats whats being portrayed in the media.

Word is the directly elected mayor vote is gonna fail miserably in Cark and could go either way in limerick. Some shambles

How are the shinners going?

Their knell has knolled.

2 Likes

Ah lovely

Imagine my shock when I saw no response to this