The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

A woman of pensionable age in the Dublin constituency explained her vote for Fine Gael thus to RTE:

ā€œI was brought up to believe that Michael Collins was the greatest man who ever lived, so we all vote Fine Gaelā€

Nice to see Fine Gael voters are in touch with the issues

1 Like

What a dynasty

2 Likes

Real politicians. Real people.

Not you as well. For fucks sake do people have any memory of what these crusty cunts did when last they were in government?

And anyone voting for Cuffe is another crusty cunt. How many pensions will that give him now? A part time lecturer, on over ā‚¬80k, who went to private school and will never understand what it is to live within a bidget now has all this power handed to him? Are people fucked in the head or what?

I gave Mick 1 and Diarmuid 2. If I could have shot all the others I would have.

2 Likes

Bernie gloating again. Anyone who opposes her extreme abortion views deserves ridicule according to her. Geebag.

One donkey in the south was asked why he voted for kelly. The GAA, he said. The stupid cunt should be struck from the register.

Nobody has a problem with people who dislike abortion, or women who makes a moral decision to not have an abortion under any circumstances

Thatā€™s a perfectly fair view

I donā€™t like it myself

I would venture that 100% of women who have had abortions are of the same view too

It was the imposing of a ban on it on all women that was the problem

Worldwide, countries that have legalised abortion have lower abortion rates than those who ban it

The question has been settled after a referendum in which the public was probably more engaged and educated on the issue than for any electoral campaign in the history of the state - and parties who explicitly brand themselves as anti-abortion are not going to have any success

Renua and Aontu fall into this category

I heard that

While I think itā€™s a stupid reason for voting for a candidate, I would not strike that person from the register

We must be tolerant

Who is this woman Gemma Doherty? What does she stand for?

An O

Answers to be posted on TFK, thanks.

Labour want to merge with the Greens :smiley:

Yes yes yes. That is how it is done. Proper politics

Hahaha . I donā€™t see a single Labour politician with the capability to make our backbenchs . They are a spent force like the rest of the centrist parties . FG FF Lab spent decades ignoring calls for a greener Ireland now they want to suckle at the teet of green success!

CiarĆ”n cuffe is as sound and decent a man as you could meet. He is 30 years raising environmental issues. Iā€™ll knife any cunt that besmirches him

Aodhan said that the centre left parties of labour greens and social democrats should merge

Cuffe owned shares in six different oil exploration companies.Even by Irish political standards he is a complete hypocrite. Shove that up your hole along with your knife.

4 Likes

Do you hate future generations

How many in Limerick did Labour get?

Emer ni tobin cruises in for aontu.
Sheā€™ll be a great person to have here in the town @Portumna_Bridge

2 Likes