The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Labour begging to merge with social democrats on the radio yesterday. Itā€™s the end of the Labour party as we know it yet @Juhniallio focussing on SF. I hope we tell labour to fuck off if they want to merge with us

A lot of talk of mergers. I was talking to a very influential SD yesterday and they are courting the greens. It would make more sense.

ā€˜A massive health warningā€™.

Only time such a phrase is used is in relation exit polls in election.

1 Like

No thanks

The Rossport 5 were from Erris. Maura Harrington is from Crossmolina. I know Dublin is expanding all the time but as far I know it hasnā€™t reached as far as Mayo yet. The Guards battered peaceful protesters into the ground in Rossport. Iā€™m not surprised to see you defending them though, considering you defended them against overwhelming evidence in both the Maurice McCabe and Claire Daly controversies.

1 Like

Well you said there was an unlawful arrest of clare daly, which was completely wrong, so are you dim, or lying? Has to be one. Iā€™ll take a large pinch of salt over these ā€˜batteredā€™ peaceful protestors

1 Like

Iā€™ll politely decline, thanks . Not looking for suitors at this time

Labour would need to merge with SD and a few other groups before they could be entertained In terms of having enough of a mandate to be worth taking to. My view is that as a centrist party their approach to enviro change - incrementalism - is grossly insufficient to deal with our planets problems so as they are currently constituted Iā€™d be telling them to fuck off .

1 Like

Labour td Sherlock discussing whether labour should merge with the Greens

Fuck off quisling

1 Like

You need to stop mentioning Labour in every post and instead enjoy your day in the overly warm sun.

1 Like

Ok- I get it- labour are talking about disbanding- itā€™s ruining your holiday - donā€™t let our green agenda irk you though

Congrats bro.
I smoked way too much herb celebrating last night, only up now.

2 Likes

And another one. Labour are rent free in your head.

Enjoy your holiday mate

I will. Siesta is just over now so itā€™s off to the waterslides.

I think Callan may be onto something here.

1 Like

Me hoop. People just need to move out of Dublin, you included. Donā€™t rear that boy up there.

Yeeeeeessssssss!!!

Have a bit of that.

6 Likes

Nail on head. Not much will be done about the (not really) homeless while working people canā€™t afford homes. As if free houses should be thrown out while people canā€™t get mortgages. Apartments and houses for workers, ballymun fot the crisis sufferers

Ah lovely