The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

I think so but I don’t think it’s clear cut. There will be people with an active dislike of Daly and people with an active dislike of Sinn FĂ©in. It’s a really poor election from Sinn FĂ©in anyway.

There’s a massive distribution there of 6k Gannon, 10k PbP and 18k Labour which could see Boylan make up 3k on Clare. I don’t see it though. Whites vote more likely to go to the other troika parties than SF

So if the surplus was 100 they just pull 100 random papers

That is a very poor vote for Boylan. Sinn Fein are really floundering and will only get worse if there is a GE in the next 12 months

The top ones. So they’re picking from those that have transferred in and just whatever is top of that pile.

Dublin is a done deal. Those first four places won’t change, possibly the order of 3 and 4, but that’s it.

Its ironic really given how everyone said that Gerry made Sinn Fein toxic and that his leadership was lessening their pool of voters.

3 Likes

They bought it hook line and sinker about how they needed to replace Adams to make next step
 Played for fools. Adams was worth 4% to them nationally

4 Likes

Mary Lou is fierce toxic looking.

1 Like

Who was the stoned looking fella with the huge shnozz?

Has Gemma made a statement yet?

@padjo

1 Like

Ah jaysus. There’ll be 30 counts here at this rate

Clear what happened here. Fellas went into the ballot box and voted FF and were too embarrassed to tell the pollsters. Told the pollsters they voted Green.

3 Likes

This returning officer is a right flute

Like 5 more before they finish at midnight.

FF are absolutely dining out on the tears of SF.

Mac

5 Likes

Who is the blondey one in the rte studio?