The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

We need different pigs with their noses in the trough

They must be having a right laugh at the thick Micks over on the mainland. There’s talk now that this recount could go on for a few weeks. Then it will probably be off to the courts.

Yeah - the lads that voted to leave the EU but still had EU elections must be laughing their holes off at Ireland alright

14 Likes

Is this Jonathan O’Brien lad from Sinn Fein an ex rubby player @anon61878697

Havent a scooby do pal

On the news it looked like he had a bad dose of cauliflower ear; possibly a former boxer he doesn’t look like a rubby type

/original/3X/3/7/37786368e60389e2c69f54714bbb2a9c8d008b0a.mp4

Hes a noted soccer man as chocco well knows

Wasn’t he fucked out of Turners Cross recently for protesting against Dela?

He was

a noted hooligan

The state of his hands and neck from tattoos ffs

2 Likes

An embarrassment, using tax payers money to defile his body with gaudy drawings. He just looks like a scumbag.

2 Likes

not the kind of image you’d want to be associated with

Didn’t read the entire thread since my last visit but the spat between the two lads over who should be the next Labour leader is gas. Amadán or Geddie. I’d love to see Badchips picked myself or maybe that Tipp cunt Kelly. Either way, I would never vote for the slippery cunts.

2 Likes

great news, another shinner bites the dust

2 Likes

Why did the people abandon Sinn Fein?

Ok we are down to the wire here in Ireland South. Wallace was elected on Ni Riadas transfers to the third seat with 19600 votes to spare. O’Sullivan leads Clune by 4,200 votes for the fourth seat. I can’t see Clune getting ahead here.

As an aside I’m astounded SF gave up the recount so easily. FF would have said fuck the cost and the delay we’re insisting on our democratic rights

Grace takes the fourth seat with a margin of 7,000 votes. Waterfords first ever MEP.

Tis nice for ye to win something this Summer