The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Have the micks managed to wrap this up yet?

2 Likes

Course not. A fierce backward place altogether.

A fucking embarrassment

It’ll be the weekend. Have to do all the counting from the start again now in Cork to make sure there were no mistakes made.

Is there anything to be said for electronic voting?

Like the eurovision?

Have ye any abacuses on the mainland we can borrow ?

1 Like

This recheck seems a bit of a waste of time, since they are going to do a recount regardless by the looks of it

Full recount as expected, a day wasted today and they aren’t starting until next Tuesday.

They must fancy a day off Friday.

Be another week at least by the looks of it.

28 days for a full recount.

I think that was a cry for help from the returning officer that he’d need more staff. I’d imagine they’ll be provided. Overtime for some, massive daily allowances for everyone

Somebody needs to give Martin Clunes a shake over contesting that. You lost, now build a bridge and get over it.

1 Like

Martin Clunes.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a shout.

well done on electing a rose of tralee to represent the irish people in Europe lads

10 Likes

This is very tough on the constituents of the South constituency. Will they be without their full quota of European electoral representatives until this debacle is sorted out?

:smile: along with a tax cheat who looks like he lives in a dumpster, and a thundering cunt, no harm if the police in brussels set up a few drink driving checkpoints to keep an eye on her

1 Like

the Irish electorate are very astute

I can only imagine the daily effect it will have on a Waterford welder , a Fermoy farmer , a Tralee teacher or say a portlaoise pensioner .

1 Like

Maria Walsh, like Mick Wallace, Clare Daly and Ming Flanagan will use her years of extensive political experience to fully represent her constituents in the European Parliament

We need people with real world experience to counter the career politicians .

2 Likes