The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

The auld north and south riding rivalry

How does such a no mark like Fitz achieve such popularity?

Serious banter there

1 Like

Gas cunts.

Fully gas

Boylan by a nose

European Election candidate Gemma O’Doherty on a rant strolling around Swords but doesn’t actually bother to canvass. Bizarre use of her time

https://youtu.be/L5Lu9N_gY84

Holy Fucking shit. She’s batshit mental. It’s all the fault of the phone repair and vape shop guys!!! If only she knew about how sound those lads are. AJ electronics on the main st saved me about 200 quid on my phone. And they transferred over all the shit for free. Legends.

That’s level 5 bants

image https://neilglackin.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/john-bracken.jpg?w=660

3 Likes

Looks like cover of a country and western cassette tape from the early 80s.

3 Likes

A great reason not to vote for her.

@Sidney I think it’s passed time to set up a Gemma O’Doherty Watch thread

Liking these Gary Gannon posters.

People may be surprised to hear I would vote for Daly if I was in that area. As much as I disagree with her extreme pro-abortion stance she at least has a bit of principle about her.

Ireland South is a bit of a quagmire. Currently my 1 is going to Wallace with OFlynn next. Added to your list above are the Greens and the Labour cunts.

Local elections are a dead loss. I’ll be voting no to the mayoral gravy train and have not yet decided who to give my number 1 to.

I would love to see the FGFF vote in particular collapse.

With Jim Nicholson not contesting the 3rd seat in North is interesting battle between Eastwood, Kennedy and Long. Long is a very good campaigner and has high profile. Alliance win would be very significant and I’m hoping she gets in.

@RaymondCrotty Or anyone else . I think greens are going to do very well in Ireland and England . However can’t get many markets on it. Backed cuffe and the bird in south but would like to find some bets for overall performance in locals or %?of vote etc. am I missing some markers in ladbrokes or pp?

The greens at 7%? I hope that this is a fucking joke. Isn’t Cuffe a part-time lecturer in DCU or somewhere, taking an €80k wage? These cunts don’t know how best to screw the tax payer.

I’m voting greens

Time to save the planet- anything else is trivial

7 Likes