The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

Munster roasters arenā€™t going to vote for the greens

I find some of the behaviour of the Greens of late to be reckless. Ryan with regard to the Metro and some of Cuffeā€™s council votes.

Thereā€™s enough non roasters (and non ignoramuses) Munster to get the greens over the line in the coming years,

The Greens are the morons that filled Ireland with diesel cars and stopped us building a Nuclear power plant. Theyā€™re grand lads to organise a tidy towns or clean up an beach, but should be let nowhere near politics.

4 Likes

Climate change causing beef farmer hates greens. Now thereā€™s a shock.

1 Like

Farming is good for the environment you clown. Grassland ties up more carbon in the soil than forestry does.

2 Likes

Sigh

1 Like

Itā€™s science, mate.

1 Like

Iā€™ve a savage amount of carbon tied up in my land and hedgerows.

The urbanites donā€™t want to do the math.

1 Like

Saving the planet, one cow at a time.

4 Likes
1 Like

ā€œHurley stickā€ , must be from Malahide.

He reminds me a lot of a businessman I know who resides in malahide in looks, voice and attitude. Must be the sea air

Lying Bore is an anagram of Ben Gilroyā€¦

2 Likes

Classic right over left technique there. Ben is a well coached hurler.

Anyone not voting greens #1 in euro and local elections is a planet killing Cunt

I had a lovely little chat with a Green Party canvasser one evening last midweek. He said we need to forget about the economy and focus on green issues. I asked did he not think we need to focus on both and he said no.

3 Likes

Emer Toibin from Aonthu was around saturday morning when i was pulling weeds out of the grass
I have decided i am voting for her.

1 Like

he is right

only a planet killing cunt would care about ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ as Armageddon approaches

1 Like