The long and bumpy road to Super Bowl XLVI

Good grief.

188 Pass Yds, 3 TDs in the FIRST quarter!

Seems like it was a belting start to the season. I think Atlanta could do some serious damage this term. But I canā€™t look beyond my beloved Birds. Fly Eagles. Fly.

Kerry Collins has already given the ball up twice. Are the Colts going to be completely shit without Manning?

Yep. Theyā€™ll be renamed the Indianapolis Donkeys.

Think the Cleveland Cavaliers this year without LeBron

Cam Newton. :clap: :guns:

Iā€™m watching Cam here:

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/83345/1/watch-arizona-cardinals-vs-carolina-panthers.html

Heā€™s playing the same was as college. Running stuff and throwing stuff. Just got sacked there on a fake handoff but exciting stuff.

getthehellouttahere!!! no way? the quarterback is running stuff and throwing stuff? sorry Rocko, couldnt help it.

they are showing a bit of him on the redzone on sky. seems to be a bit mixed results so far. huge touchdown, but been sacked a few times too. will take time to get used to the upgrade in pace I suppose.

Youā€™re a disgrace to the TFK hoodie.

Fair point, meant he was taking a lot on himself and just looks different the way heā€™s playing. He was unlucky with one of the sacks anyway and youā€™ll always gets sacks with him Iā€™d say because heā€™s looking to hold the ball as long as he can.

ah you know I didnt mean it. I wear that hoodie with pride you know!

yeah heā€™ll just have to learn when to throw it away tho, much like it took Vick a long time to adapt and get to where he is now, altho I wouldnt suggest a stint in jail to help Cam out. But he needs to look at how Vick plays, and whilst he is a great scrambler, he no longer relies on it, and is a pass first, run in trouble player, rather than when he was at Atlanta and it was run first and if its a throwing option, it was 50-50 if he ended up throwing it. they showed a nice completion of his a while back there too. he is getting in some good passes, and this is a shit carolina team, so it is going to be very hard for him.

Cam Newton :clap:

Rex is doing a surprisingly competent job for the Skins so far here.

He got lucky with the penalty probably to overturn the interception but that was a cracking TD pass.

Camā€™s a proper player. 2 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD.

WHO IS THIS FAT FUCK ON CHANNEL FOUR??!?

Danny fucking Kelly, former NME editor and frequent talking head.

First Halling and now this. No Imlach :frowning:

Enough justification for a hanging on that alone.

Burress looking stoned off his ass in that interview.

Fergie mangles the national anthem. Awful awful stuff.