The long and bumpy road to Super Bowl XLVI

Any links??

Hank Williams saves the day :clap:

A foreigner was bound to struggle with AmhrƔn na bhFiann.

I donā€™t speak spuddish.

Iā€™ve been toying with going public with this for some time now and Iā€™ve decided I canā€™t keep it to myself any longer.

Flano is a die hard Patriot, he hates the Jets but I saw him buy some bobble head Jets in New York. The man is a walking contradiction.

Wrong team there BT, in fact, wrong sport entirely.

@Rocko - if I write an article for the site on my day out tomorrow I presume TFK will cover my expenses?

Correct BT. Just submit the appropriate claim form and youā€™ll be handsomely reimbursed. Not as handsome as you but handsome nonetheless.

J
E
T
S

Jets Jets Jets

Shit game on Sky. Iā€™m gonna watch the Saints and the Bears right here.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/84705/1/watch-new-orleans-saints-vs-chicago-bears.html

showing Tampa Bay because of the Wmbley game I suppose.

Cam Newton doing the business again against Green Bay. oh wait, into review.

Great game between the Bills and the Raiders tonight. Iā€™m developing a soft spot for the Bills these days. Fitzpatrick is looking like a really decent QB

Just caught the last two minutes. Two fourth down conversions on the game winning drive, super stuff. Seemed like an incredible fourth quarter.

Always hilarious when a massive defensive lineman intercepts and then has to run with it. :smiley:

+1

They showed most of it on the redzone channel. The Harvard boy is playing storming stuff.

some play tho! awful defending from the chargers after that, handed 3 points to the pats.

Yeah, hard to know what they were thinking there at all. Awful stuff from them, two plays in a row.

Is the scoring unusually high in the NFL this week? Iā€™ve a spread bet going on over 618 points this week which looks like it should come in easily but just wondering if these scores are the norm or not?

Far be it from me to criticise Bill Belichick, but going for it on fourth down there seemed a strange call.

no punter, as good to go for it. was an odd call tho, but at least Tolbert fooked up after.