The long and bumpy road to Super Bowl XLVI

Take that @BandageTFK

I am seething with the Eagles. Seething.

fuck sake brady. losing to the bills now after a pick 6

Brady is cunt who has bust my betfair bank.

What a selfish prick.

And to think I was gonna back the G Men instead.

Bears vs Knackers coming up shortly.

I’m a nervous wreck

James Casey looks like a future hall of famer already with that catch.

This clown from the Bears doesn’t know what “polarizing” means. Used the yank spelling for him too.

Patriots game ending farcically here now. all winding down though for them to kick the winning field goal.

Delighted for Bills. Was on training with some Buffalo based colleagues this week and they are pumped about their start. Apparently you can get a season ticket for around $300.

Buffalo :clap: :clap: :pint: :guns:

The red zone channel must be the greatest invention ever brought into sports, a serious night’s entertainment on there.

Calvin Johnson is a monster BTW.

Not a fan of that channel at all. I much prefer watching a game than bits and pieces of games myself.

Was the Bears last minute touch down correctly disallowed last night? When watching it I couldn’t see any “holding” as was called for it.

What’s the name of the wide reciever for Baltimore? His first 3 receptions were all for touchdowns with yards like 70+/30+/40+ for them.

As well as my earlier question, what do most astute followers make of the chances of Dallas covering the -3 handicap tonight?

They have the soccer equivalent in Italy for Serie A. It’s obviously a bit different in that it doesn’t just flick when teams are in that area but once there’s a chance they go there for the replay and they move around for corners and things. Interesting watching if you have a bet or two on anyway.

Anyone?

Is Tony Romo fit?

I have no idea mate. Even if he plays, there’s no guarantee he’s 100%.

I wouldn’t be over confident Mac. Redskins are going reasonably well, Romo cracked a rib and punctured a lung last week apparently, number one reciever (Austin) is out and number 2 (Bryant) is very doubtful. Their running game hasn’t been very fluent either

I wouldn’t trust either enough to cover either side.