The long and bumpy road to Super Bowl XLVI

Jessica Simpson thought so innit.

Fair play to Romo for lining out last night.

Michael Vick - take note please.

WHERE THE FUCK IS NICK HALLING??? Glad the ESPN countdown show is on.

He’s finished with NFL Flano.

Where is he though? Is he doing anything else?

Some comeback from the Lions here if they can finish it off. Would be two weeks in a row for them with massive comebacks. Two pick sixes help I’d suppose.

Fucking amateur hour from Sky there, pretty much missed a very important play in the Lions game to let us know that they are kicking off in Oakland.

So the Eagles are about to lose at home to the 49ers to go 1-3. For fuck sake.

Welker again. some fucker to get scores.

He does boxing on Sky and a few other random things.

What’s with all the pink on show this week? Cancer awareness related or something?

Yeah, they’ve been doing Breast Cancer Awareness month for the last few years now. As the name suggests, it will be for the month.

Jason Campbell has fairly embarrassed himself with the two picks he has thrown today. Both awful.

Megatron does it again, absolutely unguardable. 2 TDs in each of the first 4 games of this year. The lions are for real.

If Megatron keeps scoring at this rate he’ll beat Randy Moss’ record. Elsewhere Wes Welker will probably break the receiving yard record.

In case anyone missed this, this is what being 6’5 with a 44.5" vertical jump does for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDnE4Vd3RxI

Did anybody see the Packers game? Matt Flynn had one pass attempt for an INT :lol:

hey bandage, did you see Ronnie Browns class play?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW7P62Qoq4c

Al Davis RIP

Just saw that Ronnie Brown play now for the first time.

FFS.

I would cut him for that. :guns:

I’m delighted to formally announce that I shall be attending Sunday week’s Buffalo Bills at New York Giants clash in the company of Jugs and briantinnion. :clap:

Very much looking forward to the day out Bandage.