The low cost aviation thread

That works both ways. Up to two years ago they were saving a fortune with contracted price at $90 when the market value was nearly $140.

yes, it might have escaped your attention that they were forced to change their business plan as their model was beginning to fail.

So Denise is the new model?

of course it works both way you inbred gimp but it was a bad decision not a good one as he stated to pay twice the market price for oil

That’s wonderful analysis. Did you hedge the price of the wife and her family back in the day? You’ve alot in common with O’Leary in the way you both source foreign labour/slave markets.

1 Like

That’s called a Frape

:cold_sweat:

I think I’ve heard of that, it’s when you stick your finger in someones wiffy?

That must be the weakest retort in internet history. You’re a busted flush since Art put the nail in your coffin two weeks ago.

7 Likes

That a clamping. Right there. How many more can this simpleton endure?

1 Like

He’s living off past glory here. There’s a few lickspittles trying to hold him up but it’s near the end now surely. Amazing that a lad can cry racism on one thread and yet claim to rape 70 year old women on another. You couldn’t make it up.

Some lightweight like @myboyblue or @Big_Dan_Campbell will come along and give him an auld an ego boost and he will load up on that and run head first into the wall again before falling on his arse in front of every one.

2 Likes

God forgive me but I laughed at this.

1 Like

“After our team looked for volunteers, one customer refused to leave the aircraft voluntarily and law enforcement was asked to come to the gate.”

:smile:

volunteer or else. Should be in line for a 6 figure settlement anyway

I suppose it never occurred to them to look for volunteers before boarding.

You’d want your head examined to take an internal flight in America.

1 Like

How the fuck did they let your man back on the plane.

Looks like united need Terry crones services

“Re-acccommodate” :smile:

Taxi for Oscar

Black cop racially abusing a harmless white man. I assume there’s outrage on twitter over this.