The low cost aviation thread

Take it up with Horsebox for his shoddy information. I sold my Ryanair shares some time ago so this doesn’t affect me.

I flew Easyjet last week (private, not business, Bandage) . Was interesting to make a comparison with Ryanair:

Check in on line easier, no need to input all passport information for all passengers. Just one click to print on Easyjet.
20kilo for the checked in bag.
Seat number allocation. This helps prevent the mad scrum on boarding on Ryanair planes.
People taking kids moved up the queue to facilitate boarding.
No aggressive reviewing of carry on bags.

[quote=“balbec, post: 855834, member: 193”]I flew Easyjet last week (private, not business, Bandage) . Was interesting to make a comparison with Ryanair:

Check in on line easier, no need to input all passport information for all passengers. Just one click to print on Easyjet.
20kilo for the checked in bag.
Seat number allocation. This helps prevent the mad scrum on boarding on Ryanair planes.
People taking kids moved up the queue to facilitate boarding.
No aggressive reviewing of carry on bags.[/quote]

Yeah but were they cheaper than Ryanair? Im just using the Ryanair defence. :slight_smile:

Not sure if there was a big difference to be honest. The flight times were also a factor.

:slight_smile:

Maybe the OP was on to something. What the fuck are these new ads all about? Very unusual to see that cunt O’Leary launching a charm offensive.

1. Share price
  2. To eventually be a credible option for Transatlantic flights

Ryanair are on the wane, profit warnings , impending losses, suppliers that want to screw them over,new routes nobody wants to fly, a liability in charge of them

No they’re not. Profit warnings that they are only going to make about €500m. They 'll be grand.

O’Leary has been forced to swallow a huge portion of humble pie, as he has realised that he is going to have to back track on all his major policies over the next couple of years. People were growing tired of the Ryanair model, especially now that their fares are not much cheaper than other carriers. Once the price differential between flights became less than €50, people were opting to pay that small bit extra for a far superior service.

Nah, that was the first half of the year mate, bring on their latest
results

Just like the hare in Snatch

once o`leary started being nice it was a fair indication that trouble was coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNUJ_td7eJc

Easy jet are stealing their customers , providing a better service for the same money. Ryanair were fucked if they didn’t change.

It’s not stealing, it’s winning.

Flying Ryanair on Saturday for my trip to the Emirates. Haven’t flown with them since before Christmas - is it allocated seats now or something?

fcuking hell.
you are going to have to take down that avatar and put up something more appropriate from now on, maybe a tramp on o`connell bridge or something.
this recession is changing every single truth we held dear.

masters of the universe flying ryanair for jaysus sake. how long has this been going on

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 888362, member: 1061”]fcuking hell.
you are going to have to take down that avatar and put up something more appropriate from now on, maybe a tramp on o`connell bridge or something.
this recession is changing every single truth we held dear.

masters of the universe flying ryanair for jaysus sake. how long has this been going on[/quote]
Thats a clamping. Right there.

TAN has been on fire this past week