The low cost aviation thread

Just seen the ad again there, they’re in trouble alright. O’Leary’s body language is all wrong. The arrogant cunt has lost his swagger and is begging people to fly on his planes.

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 888362, member: 1061”]fcuking hell.
you are going to have to take down that avatar and put up something more appropriate from now on, maybe a tramp on o`connell bridge or something.
this recession is changing every single truth we held dear.

masters of the universe flying ryanair for jaysus sake. how long has this been going on[/quote]

Wow. Unbelievable. You showed me pal :clap: :clap:

Might be time for a rebranding for me.

Fuckin hell, I thought you were only taking about Ryanair’s new approach in general. Saw that ad for the first time last night, it’s shocking. One step above Thomas Gear.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 888705, member: 6”]Wow. Unbelievable. You showed me pal :clap: :clap:

Might be time for a rebranding for me.[/quote]

whatever about the re branding you would want to have a good hard look at yourself. the bean counters around here were almost certainly preparing for a big weekend of nostalgia in the cinema watching lads lighting cigars with 100 dollar bills on the big screen and so on when you suddenly pop up with your ryanair stuff.

have you no consideration. @Bandage is there slaving away in his cubicle skyping other payroll staff in london and carefully looking up google maps so he won`t be coaught out in this thread while dreaming of following in your footsteps and then bang,
briantinnion flys ryanair.

could you not at least have maybe asked them what its like to fly ryanair. build up to it don`t just shatter their dreams

[quote=“twiceasnice97, post: 888798, member: 1061”]whatever about the re branding you would want to have a good hard look at yourself. the bean counters around here were almost certainly preparing for a big weekend of nostalgia in the cinema watching lads lighting cigars with 100 dollar bills on the big screen and so on when you suddenly pop up with your ryanair stuff.

have you no consideration. @Bandage is there slaving away in his cubicle skyping other payroll staff in london and carefully looking up google maps so he won`t be coaught out in this thread while dreaming of following in your footsteps and then bang,
briantinnion flys ryanair.

could you not at least have maybe asked them what its like to fly ryanair. build up to it don`t just shatter their dreams[/quote]

No need to be threatened or jealous about my success and vast wealth. Snide remarks like the above are unbecoming of the likes of you and @glasagusban. They really are.

TAN97 cleaning house here.

O’Leary on the recent Government formation:

People are great for criticising politicians while they can’t form a government and we as an electorate should criticise ourselves, because if you’re going to elect 40pc of the Dáil that’s going to be the local idiot or the local campaigner for the local lunatic asylum, and then we’re surprised we can’t form a stable government for a four or five year period.

And on the Luas Drivers

"I would (have had an all-out strike). But that’s the best way of bringing these things to boil. You’ve had an all-out strike for about two weeks and then now lads you can come back, here’s the terms.
“For a job that’s already paid double the rate that it is in Blackpool, where it takes you about two and a half nano seconds to learn how to drive a tram,” he said.

10 Likes

A legend

2 Likes

He was in flying form this morning :clap:

he blamed the public sector for the Luas problems and said it was a good decision to pay twice the market price for oil

I assume they hedge the price at which they buy oil. That’s what big companies do.

they do and they got it spectacularly wrong yet he said it wasn’t a mistake

1 Like

Denise must have been doing a great job at Ryanair whoever she is, passenger numbers and profits are up dramatically since you started the thread

1 Like

That works both ways. Up to two years ago they were saving a fortune with contracted price at $90 when the market value was nearly $140.

yes, it might have escaped your attention that they were forced to change their business plan as their model was beginning to fail.

So Denise is the new model?

of course it works both way you inbred gimp but it was a bad decision not a good one as he stated to pay twice the market price for oil

That’s wonderful analysis. Did you hedge the price of the wife and her family back in the day? You’ve alot in common with O’Leary in the way you both source foreign labour/slave markets.

1 Like

That’s called a Frape

:cold_sweat:

I think I’ve heard of that, it’s when you stick your finger in someones wiffy?