The low cost aviation thread

It’s good, but it’s not Seamus Hickey and the Falcon good.

3 Likes

Not low cost aviation

1 Like

Falcon couriers are the future mate

Folks

Can anyone offer an explanation on the current happening at Ryanair ??

Clearing the accrual for untaken holidays?

Would recommend taking the fast track option when flying out of Stansted. I got through security there in less than five minutes yesterday.

I find that hard to believe .

Me too. Hardly 'elf and safety.

Pilots are leaving Ryanair to go to companies that have better conditions. So they need to cut back on flights as planes need pilots

Seems like madness. Telling people there’s a 1 in 50 chance there flight will be cancellled for the next 2 months is going to bring regulators, press, politicians down on top of them like Acton of bricks. They’re trying to say they’ll rebook or refund - however when they’re forced into paying compensation they’ll wind their necks in sharpish

They are half blaming the regulator for this it appears for forcing them to change the way they manage annual leave

:popcorn:

Hemorrhaging staff, can’t recruit pilots, cancelling 1000’s of flights, share price dropping and hated by customers again.

They’re a bunch of cunts. Disgraceful way to treat people.

1 Like

thank fuck Mick O’Leary isn’t in charge of health is all I can say

we need to recruit the CEO of easyjet to the HSE

4 Likes

TSG

What are they saying in Fingal ? How is the hinterland of Irish aviation reading this matter ?

Book away with Ryanair in the hope the flight gets cancelled

then you get €260 compensation

ive booked 30 flights this morning

14 Likes

Thankfully no one here is getting married abroad in the coming weeks… Particularly where the local airport is already threatening a strike of its own.

1 Like

I saw a good oul rant on Facebook yesterday from somebody stranded in Alicante. You’re fucked, mate. Karma for not inviting me to the wedding I suppose.

1 Like

Mrs O’Sullivan going to great lenghts to try and stop this going ahead.
First she organises a failed hit on him on his stag night and has now instigated a local airport strike.

4 Likes