The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

hofbrau

1 Like

A quick google tells me you’re correct, pal. We used to buy Helles by the crate, little stubbies with a green label. Great tack.

There it is kid . Great stuff all told . I think better quality that the piss you drank in gentrified Tooting last year .

We?

You did in your fuck

2 Likes

They have a law which is called the german purity law, it sets standards that have to be met, are you going to go to Berghain?

2 Likes

There was a few years where it didn’t apply to just the beer either

2 Likes

I don’t remember you being there, mate but I was drunk most of the time so you may well have been.

Another two randomers back in the room before heading out. Drinking the porter first… I love the dunkle beer over here. Paid 2.50 for both.

1 Like

Where are you, bud?

Hotel Andels by Vienna house in old Soviet Berlin. I’m trying as many different beers as I’m allowed.

1 Like

Business or pleasure mate?

My business is pleasure, in other people’s leisure. You Ken what I’m saying like?

Little break with the good lady, pal.

The Berliners are up their own bollox… Everything is so literal…the unimaginative cunts. Good beer tho. But wasted on these wankers.

1 Like

It looks lovely.

1 Like

Have a great time pal.

1 Like

A fine hotel a little out from the centre… They have a sky bar on the 14th floor that looks over the whole city… They have a restaurant on the floor below but you’ve to book a month in advance. They have a fitness centre with a sauna that I think I’ve imagined that you can only enter naked… Ill test it out tomorrow.

Enjoy that, it seems like a couple of months since you started the new job and you’re being well looked after with time off. Is Berlin noted for selling diamond rings or something?

They will have a no togs sign outside the sauna.

I was trapped due to my own mind and repressed Catholic upbringing but not wanting to give way in a sauna in Frankfurt once for over half an hour. Was like a tomato when I got back to my bedroom.

1 Like

Lolz…

Fair play to Mick Galwey for getting you out of there.

2 Likes