The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

Is it Monday? :woozy_face:

1 Like

Are you on the road again? By god.

Unrale lad. I don’t know how I do it.

Whats it like and where did you pick it up?

Very nice indeed

Number 21 Ballinacurra

1 Like

This is lovely

:poland:

1 Like

Where’d you pick it up?

O’Learys on the South Douglas Road

I haven’t seen it in T12 … I must pick up a few when passing.

1 Like

@Smark i was in here this evening and noticed they had the porter but not the pale ale. As an aside they have a pub out on the Dingle peninsula in the Gaeltacht somewhere and you can stay there in rooms overhead

1 Like

That’s the brewery as far as I know too. In the absolute middle of nowhere. I cycled by it years ago and couldn’t believe it when I saw it

1 Like

Close to the best beach in Ireland - Wine strand

1 Like

It’s just outside Ballyferriter, in Tig Bric, they’d have good passing (and local) trade in the summer

1 Like

Have you been in? I have it on my to do list

Has anybody ever tried this stuff? Good deal on it at the moment.

https://www.route66beer.eu/product/route-66-pilsner-lager/?fbclid=PAAaYu0YLbp-wuk17etarahykjg4hb1vRIeT2U7Ofk_dOKNx-dBTZkjw6Hryw_aem_ARF3lIdj0Q6id60w4kk0NdrA2W-s3jcWz8yKx81wrYHMTXqk6w3BI3CQ8_oXwPKWIGLb4EVDgeeQvbOTXYIPnOPjSN6G5_4abCObYynFDLC_pXh0YV1Kwf5YiRY5up6MCgI

It’s only nice @StoneCold.

48 cans for 33 euro delivered is a nice deal anyway

Who are the Urquell enthusiasts here again? Less than 2 euro a can delivered to your door from MyBooze.eu

You can throw in a bottle of Black Barrell for 35 euro or Crested for 26 euro as part of the same delivery. Not sure about the whole customs rigmaroll around this crowd but the site was recommended to me by the brother in law

2 Likes

You’ll surely get caught.
It’ll have to be declared.