The Mac and Treatystones Beer Thread

Did you buy it in Lidl? I had two of those ice cold last night at home, 750ml bottles. You wouldn’t really need a third I think, most of the time.

Your bottle doesn’t look ice cold if you don’t mind me saying. How long had you it in the fridge?

1 Like

No mate, the local londis.
They were stored in the fridge alright but thermostat on fridge was messed up by the kids so it’s running 6 degrees.

I’ll drink 2 watching the second half of this game in Paris and I’ll hop into bed then.

I was on a trip to Brussels with en ex girlfriend about 20 years ago. We did a bit of sightseeing around La Place and went to see La Manican Piss and there is fuck all else for doing aside from that. So we rambled into a bar around 2pm and that was the first time I’d ever seen Leffe. So I had about 6 pints of the dark beer, I’d never tasted anything as good in my life. Well lord Jesus we landed back to the hotel to freshen up around 6pm and the Leffe hit me like a train. I had some sort of a falling out with herself in reception which resulted in me hopping a lighter off a wall which exploded, the staff landed and wrestled me to the ground. Next thing I knew I was being threatened with the law and between the jigs and the reels we were horsed out on our ear. We found another abode once we straightened ourselves out, freshened up and hit for Celtica.

Great times.

20 Likes

The city of romance

2 Likes

All you are missing are the mussels…

1 Like

The wife arrived home with 3 bottles of McGargles for me this evening.

The double IPA - 8%
The banging IPA - 7.1%
The Retro IPA - 6.5%

Drinking them in that order. The Double strong but nice flavour, one bottle enough.

1 Like

Think she’s trying to tell you something mate.

1 Like

The banging?

“The wife”

9 Likes

A pure Muldoon thing to say

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Went on a session in Brussels one morning when we went down to get the breakfast after a heavy night out. Around 12 anyways we said wed get the cure with the food. 6 bottles of Duvel see voo play. About 5 o clock anyways one of the lads keeled over. We had an awful job with him he ended up puking up a heap of black tar in our pals apartment. His girlfriend, an utter cunt of a serbian girl, sat with him til he came out of his stupor then insisted we fuck off and stay somewhere else

Celtica is some dodge of a spot

2 Likes

Ah Shtop, we were dancing above in a barrel at one stage and noone gave a fuck.

1 Like

Tedious enough anecdote

" a friend got drunk"

6 Likes

Are you stoned now?

The Serbian bird was a good judge anyway.

6 Likes

What?

She sat with your mate to make sure he didn’t choke on his own vomit and she’s a cunt?

2 Likes

I’ve never had a bottle of McArdles. Is it any good?

The breakfast
the cure

Some poor woman enjoying a night in, 6 louts arrive at the gaff, Puke everyhwere, she makes sure one doesn’t go into a coma and she gets called a cunt for it.

I bet she cleaned up the mess too.

Stay classy @gilgamboa

3 Likes

Oirish need to start realizing that people from other most counties really don’t think their drunken antics are funny .