The Magic of the 2017 FA Cup

No nearly about it

Well done on staging everything. Taking something genuine and real and slapping a Sun fucking logo on it. Pointing to the big man whoā€™s out of shape, and saying ā€˜Itā€™s your lucky day fatso! Weā€™re gonna make you a star!ā€™, before turning him into a roly-poly court jester you literally command to eat on television for ā€˜lolzā€™.

ā€˜Chomp on this you big lardy bugger. Stuff this stodgy pie in your fat greedy face and chew on it hard. Eat it, gorge it. Nose-breathe heavily whilst it clogs up your arteries and we throw coins at your swollen belly and laugh.ā€™

8-1. Fair odds to chew up and spit out a non-league player who canā€™t believe his luck. Get him to eat it on the bench, in full view of the prime-time audience, so that the cameras can catch every last crumb of the ā€˜magic of the cupā€™ disappear into his cakehole in perfect high defintion.

Turn him into a viral sensation - ā€˜legendā€™ to ā€˜sell-outā€™ in ten minutes flat - and then cast him aside like a stale pastry carcass on the 3G pitch.

Wayne Shaw faces backlash. Wayne Shaw criticised by chairman. Wayne Shaw investigated by the Gambling Commission and FA. You know what? Fuck him. Because youā€™ve got your publicity and heā€™s got his pocket change and next week no one will give a shit about Wayne fucking Shaw.

BBC1 showing City v the terriers at half seven

1 Like

lovely montage here on bbc1, a sweeping panoramic of Huddersfield with emley moor mast dominating the background, I used to go for a walk up there on Saturday morning sometimes when I lived in Yorkshire, it was a little tradition of mine, Sometimes I think I should move back there, but then reality hits when I think of the poverty and lack of opportunity in places like Manchester and Liverpool

1 Like

Sane nearly bursted the post with a shot there

the magic of the FA Cup, hon the terriers!

that Bravo fella hasnā€™t a cluw

this is a real old fashioned FA Cup tie

Aguero is on fire here

3-1, this is a turkey shoot now

Arsenal v Spuds Final :clap::clap:

Itā€™s the 50th anniversary of Spurs beating Chelsea in the first All London FA Cup final. Thereā€™s been 5 different all London pairings but never a Spurs v Woolwich final.

Big game coming up, Iā€™m a huge fan of the FA cup and Iā€™d love to see spurs win it this year, is this an important match to the TFK branch of the CFCSC?

1 Like

Costa and Hazard on the bench.

Youā€™re a huge fan of a cup?

Oddball.

1 Like

Looking forward to this.

Happy memories of Gazzas goal in the 91 semi final

1 Like

it one one of the greatest free kicks of al time

1 Like

COYB.

1 Like

up Chelsea

Pochettino mirroring Chelseaā€™s shape.

They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

1 Like