The Magic of the 2017 FA Cup

Spurs have been well on top since the equaliser.

Neither Kane and Alli are fast.

Spurs will gas themselves here. They need to take the lead with the effort they’re exerting.

Pelanty.

Who will take it?

David?

Son mugged off.

Definitely a penalty .

get in

Prince Willian! :clap:

Moses is some cheat. :confused:

Seething.

Lloris handled that outside the area.

Moses was falling over before he reached Son who had slid across the ground from around 10 yards away. Pretty amusing.

How does Dembele keep getting away with wrestling players just after they pinch the ball from him.

Son was stupid . In fairness to Moses he jumps and tumbles he is called a cheat . He stays on his feet and he is clattered .

1 Like

They call him ricer down by Halloway road

Spurs are hatchet men, kick everything that moves - it’s about time referees clamped down on their fouling.

He’s cheating to win a penalty mate, Son is stupid alright but he’s on the way down before.

Maybe he should have let the Spurs player break his leg?

I’m a spurs fan mate, it’s a choice I made 35 years ago and it doesn’t mean an awful lot to me but it’s nice to have an extra interest.
If somebody cheats or is dishonest then I’m not going to bury my head in the sand, I wouldn’t expect an honourable response from you but you know that the Chelsea player dived for both those goals, in saying that I have no problem with the referees decisions because they were succesful in initiating contact.
I felt that Pedro should certainly have tried to stay on his feet.

1 Like

How often do you get over to WHL ?