The Magic of the 2017 FA Cup

Sorry?

It was a very good game, enjoyable even, Chelsea are a decent side but the result was tough on Spurs.
Spurs didnā€™t gas themselves @Nembo_Kid but Iā€™m sure you know that.

1 Like

Ah they did.

Think about it :slight_smile:

Sorry mate, I wasnā€™t concentrating.

2 Likes

Ah here :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve never seen backspin keep a ball out of the goal before. :smiley:

My word, what a break for Courtois.

Spurs rely a lot on huff and puff. When they hadnā€™t the lead by 60 minutes and Chelsea were unleashing Hazard and Costa then it was looking bleak. We were very solid at the back, the two Spurs goals were terrific but apart from that for all the pressure they put on us, they didnā€™t create anything of note. We looked much more purposeful with the ball. Deserved win. 6 points in our next two games should be the priority now and itā€™s very hard to see us being stopped if we can obtain that.

Jermaine Jenas is seething.

I didnā€™t see this game, but itā€™s strong management from Conte to drop Costa and Hazard today after last weekend.

Bring them in then after an hour and win 4-2.

They are playing Tuesday night. Conte is managiing Hazardā€™s workload. Costa looks done there.

1 Like

It looks like Costa out and one of Lukaku/Belotti/Morata in to replace him.

1 Like

Itā€™s still very positive for him after last weekā€™s hiccup in Old Trafford.

Morata would be amazing. Need to build for Europe now. We are too good for England as it is

2 Likes

We are the best team in England

2 Likes

Spurs are dreadful

Who is left in the f a cup

One of my happiest season as a blues fan

2 Likes

This is my best season supporting them

2 Likes

None of the 14 players used by Chelsea today were from England or indeed the British Isles. Is that a first in an FA Cup semi final?