The Manchester Derby FA Cup Final

Classy interview there from Bruno, always had time for that kid.

It was a nice day out for them. They knew they had no chance.

Pep in fine form here :joy:

They left it all out there.

1 Like

Clashing with the Derby. A lot of the huge Man U footix support in London and the Home Counties at Epsom.

1 Like
1 Like

Delighted for Ricky Hatton

Imre Varadi- they were waved in support of him. Any true city fan would remember ! There was a song about him that referenced a banana and the fans started bringing them to the games

1 Like

Wrong. Frank Newton brought the first banana to a City game, he used get racist abuse and bananas thrown at him by opposition fans so he brought a big infaltible banana, and other city fans did it in solidarity

It has nothing to do with Imre Varadi

Basically its a satire of stupid racist cunts

2 Likes

Nice effort. I figured turenne had an alterior motive tbh

I still remember the feature on Saint and Greavsie about it.

United’s all or nothing subs were Wout Weghorst and Scott McTominay, who would probably be handy if you needed a sofa shifting up a difficult flight of stairs, but seemed unlikely to scythe open City’s defence here.

Barney Ronay :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Hope you enjoyed your day out @Massive_Attack

Terrific…love to see successful sportswashing in action. A few more of these and they might even buy themselves some history. Will take a while though.

Delighted for you my friend. Absolutely delighted

Thats made my evening…I’ll sleep well now.

Jackers Insta stories :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Utd fans obsessed

1 Like

Question of character there, gutless start from United. Setback of the dodgy pen didnt perturb City, great prep for next week.

Maguire, DeGea, Lindelof are cancerous against elite teams really. McTominay and Martial need to go as well really.

Better team won

1 Like