The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

Sure if you went to bed at a reasonable hour you’d miss some bird mangling Caledonia, and some other fella launching into the never ending Streets of New York

5 Likes

I find that Streets of New York is usually much too short, there’s an awful lot if lads think they can manage that around 4am, usually tripped up by the the rime they go up to Nellies

3 Likes

Don’t like that story at all… What a clown… One day to behave… Not much to ask…

5 Likes

I was a model of sobriety on both occasions. I’ve made up for it since.

Now you have Dolores Keane’s version of this stuck in my head.

Oh 100% agree. Every time he starts chirping about anything it gets brought up. It was 12 months before my wedding and I’d say my missus was warning me daily for 6 months not to end up in the same state

2 Likes

I know it’s the wrong thread but happy fathers day lads.

2 Likes

Had a mate who did something similar. .he was garbaged and took off the wedding ring after the meal and fcuked it over his head in the hotel car park… We were ages looking for it…clown.

1 Like

:joy::joy: Ffs.

The wedding day is about her.

Any man that gets wankered the night before is a fucking coward.

3 Likes

And any that gets wankered before the ceremony definitely doesn’t want to be there

Think I’d two glasses of whiskey at my parents’ the night before mine and headed off to bed early and left the rest of them at it downstairs

3 Likes

27 years down during the week. It absolutely pissed rain on the day. The night did not go on as long in those olden days. A going-away for the couple could last half an hour round 1pm and that was that unless a good crowd was staying in the hotel and attacked a residents bar. We were very local and no-one else but us stayed overnight.

8 Likes

One day of you’re lives together that they’ve looked forward to all their lives.

Show up fucking sober and respectful

2 Likes

Bloody hell.

I’m torn. Part of me respects his rock and roll attitude and part of me thinks what a bollox!

This isn’t the first time you’ve brought this up :smiley:

1 Like

Woodlands?

I think in the olden days men were very scared of sex.

1 Like

Castle Oaks

1 Like

In the not so olden days too.

Poor fucking woman. Consumating their marriage with a slobbering mess up on top of them

That’s an awful way to end up on one of the most important days of your life

1 Like