The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

A roundhead

All joking aside. I’m not been flippant with your bother. I hope it sorts itself out

This time next year you’ll be in a worse place than a Gazan Palestinian pal, God help you.

ah here we cant have you calling Niamh that, she is a sound lady and would do very well on here*
There’s a miss little clip to that piece in fairness to her and im sure you imagined yourself up on top of her as she guides you thru the details
its a pity she didnt add a photo of herself in those pointy shoes she likes wearing

*i have no idea what that means

1 Like

Did Niamh Horan not win COTY here outright one year?

yes - i think it was the same year that Lottie Ryan won the Conor Cruise O Brien perpetual shield for the offsrping of cunts

1 Like

This place continues to impress

Would you not bring her home on holidays a bit more often? Could you trust her to go home with the kids for a few months in the summer? Might be good for everyone

Great post, beautifully written.

4 Likes

That’s an outstanding post. You are a great wordsmith. A great ability to describe a situation

2 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

its so well written. a few of the lads with their so called perfect marriages will be squirming at that post, it will hit a few nerves.

2 Likes

Seems very clingy and desperate. It makes sense why she hates him.

It’s like some of sid’s literary efforts, only good

5 Likes

How high is the balcony?

12 Likes

“So wise so young, they say, never do live long…”

You would have loved Idiot of the Month.

Was she tasty?

Reading this post again reminded me of something on Sunday. A bit of symmetry with another human. I was running a race in Spain and hit a bad spot, there was a cheering point 2 miles from the finish and this lady of around 30 with a green wig on who was leading the crowd cheering with a megaphone, whatever way she looked at me, we caught each others eye. She was a bit haggard looking, but yet strangely attractive to me. It was instant, she understood, what I was going through and came over to me, she placed her hand on me and rubbed the small of my back, like a mother, and ran along side me for around 30 metres. There was a look of compassion, but also, a look that said, “tassotti, you got this, you have come too far, finish the job” no words were spoken, they didn’t need to be, it was spiritual, it was primeval, it was magic. A very private moment between 2 complete strangers. Was it compassion, was it love? who knows? God bless that lady wherever you are

31 Likes