The marriage difficulties and auld GAA lads from Craobh thread

I couldnā€™t say, thereā€™s fellas here will know this chap, itā€™s a good bit of scandal alright but I canā€™t ssy

1 Like

Lovely bit of bite of a Sunday night

1 Like

I donā€™t have a hat. Go shit on your wall. No-one will notice

1 Like

Dry your eyes kid.

Ok

1 Like

Have a drink there for yourself.

Did he foeget to put out the bins?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the last thing I need. Good night Sir, hope youā€™ve a great week ahead of you.

All the best pal.

2 Likes

Hang in there manā€¦
The darkest night , etcā€¦

I find a long drive is good
One night i drove around for nearly three hours. I went to the estates i lived when I was a kid and paused to breath the night air. .these things can do you good, they give you a sense of self, a sense that life was once good and you should never let a woman define you as a person. . Things may get worse before they get better @Enriqueā€¦ but they will get better

13 Likes

@glenshane is an allright sort

2 Likes

They always get better. There is always a solution. You might not always like the solution, but it re-sets the base.

4 Likes

Is he a closet homosexual?

:clap: not a woman, not anyone.

Visits to places of childhood happiness are not not to be underestimated alright. Iā€™d often take a walk back the fields myself to an old haggard where the threshing used to take place. You can still feel a savage energy off the place from when it was filled with neighbours over 30 years ago. Great times. I can still taste the warm Heineken at the bottom of the discarded bottles :pint:

12 Likes

Threshing?

I pulled a 6am last night. It cancelled our annual jaunt into town with the wee lad today and Christmas festivities are under threat but I think females as a whole are emotionally unstable this time of year @Enrique. Sit tight.

9 Likes

TNH

All the neighbours would drop the keys of the tractor into a bowl :bowl_with_spoon: and sure you can guess the rest mate.

9 Likes

Farmer swinger parties?

1 Like