The Mick McCarthy is going to make me money thread!

One up:clap:

Chris Burke the dirty hun has levelled it

A tough start to the season for Big Mick’s men but he’ll come good. He always does.

:smiley:

Funny fucker Bandage, funny fucker.

Balance 9 points

Bet 6

Ipswich v Middlesborough

Ipswich win - 11/8 betfair - 3 points.

I expect Ipswich to be well up for this with speculation about Big Mick’s future they will no doubt be out to prove a point to their manager and show him that they want him to stay. Ipswich won 4-0 at home here last year and have no injury concerns since they last played. I am fully expecting a win here

Closing balance - 6 points

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 831288, member: 1137”]Balance 9 points

Bet 6

Ipswich v Middlesborough

I expect Ipswich to be well up for this with speculation about Big Mick’s future they will no doubt be out to prove a point to their manager and show him that they want him to stay. Ipswich won 4-0 at home here last year and have no injury concerns since they last played. I am fully expecting a win here

Closing balance - 6 points[/quote]

Yup:clap::pint::pint::pint::pint:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 831288, member: 1137”]Balance 9 points

Bet 6

Ipswich v Middlesborough

Closing balance - 6 points[/quote]

3-1 win for Ipswich

New Balance - 13 points (rounded down)

Can someone please give me the prices for the Ipswich v Yeovil game tomorrow night?

Fuck the prices and lump on, my man. Yeovil are out of their depth in the Championship and the Tractor Boys should have little trouble in dispatching them.

Yes and i will be lumping on but I need to know the prices so I know how much money we will be up after we get the win. 6 bets in and Mick has given me close to a 35% return on investment, once my money has been doubled in a few weeks I will walk away

4/6 11/4 4/1. W D L.
Ipswich -1 9/5.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 832846, member: 706”]4/6 11/4 4/1. W D L.
Ipswich -1 9/5.[/quote]

who is that with? Victor Chandler has Ipswich @7/10 according to goal.com

Pp

I wouldn’t go the -1 route anyway. I don’t think either side are the type to give out or receive a trouncing at this stage of the season in a chilly midweek game.

7/10 best price

http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/england/football-league-championship/regular-season/round-7/ipswich-town-v-yeovil-town/match-result/

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 832851, member: 80”]7/10 best price

http://odds.bestbetting.com/football/england/football-league-championship/regular-season/round-7/ipswich-town-v-yeovil-town/match-result/[/quote]

Thanks, chief

Bet 7

Ipswich v Yeovil

3 point bet - Ipswich win 4/6 with betfair.

Ipswich should win this but I have held off going higher even though Yeovil are shit, had a good win on Saturday and may struggle to replicate that form with the quick turnaround but should hopefully have enough to get a result at home

Closing balance 10 points

Yeovil 1 up

1 all now

2-1 now, take that @Sandymount Red you horrible cunt