The Mick McCarthy is going to make me money thread!

:smiley:

I couldn’t give a fuck, if you’re winning money on it fair play.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 833435, member: 1137”]Bet 7

Ipswich v Yeovil

3 point bet - Ipswich win 4/6 with betfair.

Ipswich should win this but I have held off going higher even though Yeovil are shit, had a good win on Saturday and may struggle to replicate that form with the quick turnaround but should hopefully have enough to get a result at home

Closing balance 10 points[/quote]

Never ever write of Big Mick and his wonderful man management skills, one down at half time they dominated the second half. 17 shots to 5 tells its own story. Well done Big Mick

Closing balance - 15 points

50% profit after on 7 matches:clap::clap::clap:

Bet 8

Wigan v Ipswich - Ipswich draw no bet 2/1 - Paddy Power - 2 points

Bet 9
Under 2.5 goals - 10/11 - Paddy Power - 2 points

Wigan played a their full strength side on Thursday in the Europa league and I expect them to be some bit leg weary tomorrow. As always Big Mick will have Ipswich set up to be solid away from home and I think there will be too many goals in this one. Think it will be 0-0 or Ipswich to nick it 1-0.

Closing balance - 11 points

Wigan win 2-0. Lost on the draw no bet but win on the unders so they cancel each other out pretty much.

Just saw one of the wigan goals there, bizarre, Powell just walked it into the net

Bet 10

Ipswich v Brighton - Ipswich win - 6/4 - 4 points

A side from a slip up against Leeds, Ipswich have rock solid home form, Brighton have a decent side but have a good few injuries and their top scorer is suspended. Big Mick will get all three points here

Closing balance 11 points

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 837635, member: 1137”]Bet 10

Ipswich v Brighton - Ipswich win - 6/4 - 4 points

A side from a slip up against Leeds, Ipswich have rock solid home form, Brighton have a decent side but have a good few injuries and their top scorer is suspended. Big Mick will get all three points here

Closing balance 11 points[/quote]

To Big Mick:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Current balance - 21 points. More than doubled my money 10 bets in

Balance - 21 points

Bet 11

Derby v Ipswich - Ipswich draw no bet - 6/4 Paddy Power - 2 points

Our away form hasn’t been great but I think they will get something here. Derby will be flat after their defeat at the weekend and Steve McClaren isn’t taking up the reigns til Wendesday. Would go for the win but will hedge my bets a bit

Closing balance - 19 points

Big Mick:clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LwSSZntZLc

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 839184, member: 1137”]Balance - 21 points

Bet 11

Derby v Ipswich - Ipswich draw no bet - 6/4 Paddy Power - 2 points

Our away form hasn’t been great but I think they will get something here. Derby will be flat after their defeat at the weekend and Steve McClaren isn’t taking up the reigns til Wendesday. Would go for the win but will hedge my bets a bit

Closing balance - 19 points[/quote]

Stake returned - closing balance 21 points.

11 bets - 110% ROI

Bet 12

Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich - draw @12/5 with betfair - 1 point

Sheffield Wednesday have yet to win a game this season but do have 5 draws from 9 games. Ipswich’s away form has also been patchy with 2 drawns and three defeats although the three defeats were against the three sides who were relegated from the EPL last year so are somewhat understandable. Bookies can’t seem to seperate them and I thik it will be another draw

Bet 13

Under 2.5 goals @ 4/5 with betfair - 2 points

Closing balance 18

Good breakdown of the stats here

http://www.soccerfame.com/match/363197/sheffield-wednesday/ipswich#

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 840949, member: 1137”]Bet 12

Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich - draw @12/5 with betfair - 1 point

Sheffield Wednesday have yet to win a game this season but do have 5 draws from 9 games. Ipswich’s away form has also been patchy with 2 drawns and three defeats although the three defeats were against the three sides who were relegated from the EPL last year so are somewhat understandable. Bookies can’t seem to seperate them and I thik it will be another draw

Bet 13

Under 2.5 goals @ 4/5 with betfair - 2 points

Closing balance 18

Good breakdown of the stats here

http://www.soccerfame.com/match/363197/sheffield-wednesday/ipswich#[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap: 1-1 draw and a smashing 7 point return

Closing balance 25 points:pint:

That was a cracking shout chewy :clap:

Well done @chewy louie and well done Big Mick. :clap:

Great stuff man :clap:

Tough one this weekend at home to top of the table Burnley who have a very good record away from home so far this season, the best in the league infact.

I will be threading lightly here and will have a speculative 1 point bet on an Ipswich win @ 6/4 with Powers.

I may well back over 2.5 goals as well but am undecided at present

Closing balance - 24 points

Balance - 24 points

I am not feeling the vibe at the moment. the rumours of Big Mick for Ireland probably won’t help and Ipswich have yet to get a win away from home this season. For me this weeks game away to a goal shy Bolton has draw written all over it

Bet 15

Bolton v Ipswich - draw - 2 points @ 3.5 with Betfair

Closing Balance - 22 points

Absolutely superb tipping chewy :clap:

Game finished 1-1

Well done again chewy.

Super stuff, @chewy louie. Less brave tipsters would hold off completely on any bets until the Ireland situation is resolved one way or another but you’re able to read how things are affecting Big Mick and what impact it’s having on the form and mentality of his team. Brilliant.