The Mick McCarthy is going to make me money thread!

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 894226, member: 1137”]Balance 24.5 points

Bet 28 - Leeds v Ipswich - Draw at 9/4 with Paddy Power - 2 points

Closing balance 22.5[/quote]

1-1 draw at Elland Road

After 28 bets the balance stands at 29 points:pint:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 894387, member: 1137”]1-1 draw at Elland Road

After 28 bets the balance stands at 29 points:pint:[/quote]
The gift that keeps on giving.

You have some neck on you, you geriatric fuck

Great resolve to come back strong after a patchy period, true grit which perfectly embodies the spirit of Big Mick himself.

:clap: I will end up retiring off the back of Big Mick

Neck is something I’m not short on alright.

http://ballsdot.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/mickmccarthytea.gif

That is some managerial performance. To go to elland road and get a result. Anyone who was ever there, knows how hard it is to get a result there

Big Mick on tonight’s draw at Leeds*: “Some people might be frustrated with that result? Some people can fuck off.”

*tipped by @chewy louie

[quote=“Bandage, post: 894474, member: 9”]Big Mick on tonight’s draw at Leeds*: “Some people might be frustrated with that result? Some people can fuck off.”

*tipped by @chewy louie[/quote]

Big Mick:clap::smiley:

bump

Bet 29

Ipswich v Bolton- Ipswich win @10/11 with paddy power -3points

Closing balance 26 points

1-0 win courtesy of a David McGoldrick penalty.

New balance - 31.5 points (rounding down):pint:

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 896279, member: 1137”]1-0 win courtesy of a David McGoldrick penalty.

New balance - 31.5 points (rounding down):pint:[/quote]
Best tipping thread on tfk so it is.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 896279, member: 1137”]1-0 win courtesy of a David McGoldrick penalty.
[/quote]
Another who learned his trade at the City Ground:clap::clap:

2nd only to the Degenerates. Puke deserves enormous credit for producing a healthy profit for his fellow forumites without any of the pompous shite associated with similar threads from the likes of TTK and Mac

handy one against useless Barnsley this weekend, think I might even head to oakwell

Points 31.5

Barnsley are shit and are missing Melis and Frimpong through suspension but I am wary enough about this game. Every point earned away from home in hard earned in the Championship. I don’t think we will lose but will err on the side of caution here and play the percentages

Bet 30 - Barnsley v Ipswich - Ipswich Draw No Bet - 3 points @4/6 with Paddy Power

Closing balance - 28.5 points

up against it here, on an emotional day for Mick in his hometown, 1-0 down against these cloggers

All over red rover.2-0 to these bums now