The Mick McCarthy is going to make me money thread!

Two all! Incredible scenes!

:rolleyes:
You are unworthy of this thread

@Lazarus like comeback:clap:

Could be a massive point with Reading losing. Could even be a massive 3 points yet

Draw. GreAt call again chewie

Balance 31.5 points

Bet 31

Ipswich v Blackpool

Ipswich win - 4/5 with Corals - 5 points MAX BET ALERT

Blackpool have an awful record at Portman road and are pretty shit in general, 1 win in their last 17 games and 8 straight away defeats. I fully expect Ipswich and Big Mick to get three points here and put huge pressure on Reading who are away to QPR on Sunday, we have won our last two home games keeping clean sheets against far better sides than Blackpool.

Closing balance 26.5 points

It’s my birthday tomorrow. Piling on.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 903200, member: 1137”]Balance 31.5 points

Bet 31

Ipswich v Blackpool

Ipswich win - 4/5 with Corals - 5 points MAX BET ALERT

Blackpool have an awful record at Portman road and are pretty shit in general, 1 win in their last 17 games and 8 straight away defeats. I fully expect Ipswich and Big Mick to get three points here and put huge pressure on Reading who are away to QPR on Sunday, we have won our last two home games keeping clean sheets against far better sides than Blackpool.

Closing balance 26.5 points[/quote]
MAX BET ALERT ME BOLLIX.

I hate this bullshit from the naysayers of this forum, Puke has won a shit load of money for us yet people criticise him for a small blip like this, this bullshit is one of the main reasons I stopped giving out my dutching tips & the the great dunph kept most of his tips to PMs to the clique

Fuck off and die you geriatric cunt

It’s not a nice sign in a person when they lash out when a MAX BET doesn’t come in.

Balance 26.5 points

Ipswich v Birmingham - bet 32

Ipswich win - evens with Paddy Power - 3.5 points. After our first defeat in six games last time out I expect us to bounce back with a home win today. Birmingham have a good away record but I am confident we will get a win and keep our play off hopes alive

Closing balance - 23 points

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 910419, member: 1137”]Balance 26.5 points

Ipswich v Birmingham - bet 32

Ipswich win - evens with Paddy Power - 3.5 points. After our first defeat in six games last time out I expect us to bounce back with a home win today. Birmingham have a good away record but I am confident we will get a win and keep our play off hopes alive

Closing balance - 23 points[/quote]

1-0 win keeps us in the playoff hunt. Massive game the week after next at home to Wigan

Closing balance 30 points

Best thread on the net. Well done chewy

Mick you legend. I was concerned about this game today i must say

List of successful Irishmen who have conquered England
1 - Mick McCarthy
2 - @Tassotti
3 - @chewy louie

Balance - 30 points

Tough game away to Middlesborough. Will be a tight cagey affair. Wouldn’t be surprised if it is a 0-0 draw

1 point - draw at 9/4 with Powers

Closing balance 29 points

Massive, massive, massive game this weekend. At home to Wigan while Reading and Brighton also have very tough games as well. If we lose we will need a miracle to make the playoffs but Wigan have had a tough week of it and I feel they might have emptied the tank against City and the late win against Sheffield Wednesday in midweek. Third tough game in a week will take its toll.

I will be having a max bet 5 points on Ipswich at 9/5 this weekend with Paddy Power.

That will leave me with a balance of 24 points, if we fail to win I will be walking away from this thread until next season as with the play offs out of reach with 10 games to go I think Mick will use them games to mix things up for next season and results may well fluctuate or tail off

Hopefully we get the win and the punting continues. Even if they don’t it has been a fine profitable 9 months and hopefully it continues

Closing balance 24 points

This thread has petered out very badly.

unlucky chewie. we shall have to wait for next season.

After the success of last seasons thread and the 140% profit we made I will be doing the same again this year. Starting with bank of 10 points and todays game against Fulham.

Bet One -

2 points - Ipwich draw no bet v Fulham - 10/11 with William Hill’s.

Closing bank - 8 points