The Mick McCarthy is going to make me money thread!

Mick was on with Alan Brazil yesterday, he said they had a great preseason and he seemed to be in great form

A fine start for one of the forums great friends :clap:

I knew by the way Mick was talking yesterday he meant business.

:clap:

for future betting reference it appears fulham are at nothing according to 5live, rabble.

Balance: 11.5 points

Reading v Ipswich - Bet two - Ipswich win at 11/5 - 1.5 points

Closing bank - 10 points

Balance 10

Bet 3 - Draw no bet Ipswich no bet away to Birmingham. 2.5 points @5/6 with Paddy Power

Closing Balance 7.5

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 996769, member: 1137”]After the success of last seasons thread and the 140% profit we made I will be doing the same again this year. Starting with bank of 10 points and todays game against Fulham.

Bet One -

2 points - Ipwich draw no bet v Fulham - 10/11 with William Hill’s.

Closing bank - 8 points[/QUOTE]

save yourself the effort for a whole season and back them to draw for next 10 games and you’ll make some decent cheddar…

some banter from Mick, what a legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNllBAIot8Y

Bank - 10 points

Ipswich v Norwich. Massive derby game and I am going to go for a max bet on the home side. Big Mick will get the job done here - 5 point win on Ipswich @ 9/5

Closing bank -5 points

Good man Mick :clap:

Just had a nibble at Ipswich at 16/1 in running away at Palace. They must have put a load of kids out, but you never know.

Interesting celebration after that goal from big Mick

Looks like he was giving it back big time to Ipswichs fans …a massive ‘fuck off’ in thier direction. Sky not showing it again :joy:

Scenes!!!

What a finish to the game :joy:

A very petty man

1 Like

What a guy. :clap:

1 Like

He has been getting dogs abuse from his own fans for a few years now.

His face then when Norwich equalised 2 minutes later when the last attack of the game!

I had 2nd half on in the background. A draw was the least Norwich deserved out of the game

Did Ronnie Whelan manage that mob ??