The Mind of GOD

In a far right regime she’d be one of the first placed into a work camp.

These far right supporters seem mainly to be social welfare layabouts.

No blacks, no dogs, no albinos

3 Likes

The woke left sneering at the under educated and under privileged of the social welfare class in Ireland is fascinating to watch.

All it took was a refugee crisis.

2 Likes

Where’s the government message on this? They need to counter the social media disinformation fuelling a lot of this.

Simple ads on tv and radio.

It won’t eradicate the hate from tbe hard right but it might help educate the middle being influenced by the scaremongering.

First ad - This is Albania… This is an albino…

While i agree with your sentiment - see commentary on water charges protestors - you should at least have your facts some bit right if youre protesting.

2 Likes

They don’t want to,sure we might actually start talking about the state of the hospitals or homeless childer then.Its a great distraction for them.

how do you know any of these are part of the “social welfare class” mate?

2 Likes

He’s judging by appearance it seems

1 Like

Takes very little for the mask to slip.

1 Like

Main difference was those protests were known off in advance & diversions set up.

Stop talking Bollocks

Demographics pal. Demographics.

The mask has slipped on the Woke fishing lad above. Sneering at the undereducated.

Yeah that’s the main difference alright.

You obviously weren’t on the M50 and didn’t miss a hospital appointment on the day.

Did you miss one Tory boy?

No. My aul lad had a 7.30am hospital appointment so we were ahead of it. On way back M50 was a car park.

Story boy.

Why did you go back on the M50? You’d be the first one to advise to give it a swerve?

1 Like

You obviously didn’t plan the journey as it was well advised of the protest beforehand.

Using farmers protest to square off clearly racist protests and manipulation of dimwits is bottom of the barrel for such a so called well healed cunt as yourself.

1 Like

It’s not about me you gobshite.

How does a person plan to attend a hospital in an emergency ahead of time.

I said all protesters should be removed if blocking traffic. Blocking traffic ain’t peaceful protest. Anti-immigrants, farmers, whoever.

Maybe lads who got sick or injured that day or had chemo appointments should have planned their trips better so as not to inconvenience the farmers who were protesting over an economic issue.

Thats hilarious whoever that is fucking warped. Is it hard to put in a process for airport staff? Like a flow chart, first step do they have a passport?

You said policing toward farmer protests was different you clown.

The farmers made it known of their protests

Editing away……

It was policed differently. Farmers were allowed block traffic on a much wider scale than video above. In video above the Gardai clearly state that as the protest is blocking traffic it’s unlawful and has to end.

It’s good to see