The Mind of GOD

Where are these Antifa fuckers that put stickers up on the lamp posts all the time. Surely they should be down there in a mob bating the fuck out of these horrible cunts. The only thing they would understand

You chose not to answer my question.

I don’t think anyone would object to a bit of fascism for the fascists. Bate the fascism out of them.

I did answer it. Farmers blocked a city and you applauded it. That blockage caused misery for many people on their way to hospital including sick children.

Gardai should not allow any protesters to block flow of traffic. Hopefully that’s now their policy based on the above video.

I dont recall applauding it, but I certainly wouldnt applaud them making a song and dance out of moving out the way 2.5 minutes early to allow a sick child access to a hospital.

There’s a lot of stupid statements made on TFK, but comparing economic life blood to a sick child is up there I must say.

I’d say mainly at home in the bed with long Covid.

3 Likes

Straw man. I never compared the two. Carry on.

1 Like

And a complete and utter wanker to boot

1 Like

Ah, and now you’re trying to worm your way out of it. Fair enough, I would too if I were stupid enough to do that.

Straw man.

Tell me how you’d ask farmers in St Stephen’s Green who have caused gridlock on all roads into Dublin to move out of the way for 2.5 minutes to unblock a family car on M50 trying to get to Crumlin hospital.

If you block a city that’s what you support.

I’m glad you see the error of your ways now.

People have a right to peaceful protest. Blocking traffic isn’t a peaceful protest as it causes injury and distress.

Nice ninja edit there. It did soften it a small bit I guess.

1 Like

Farmers out, refugees in.

1 Like

Rocko has sentenced farming to deletion, its coming any day now.

Derek Blighe sounds like a few posters here, namely @MountLeinster , @maroonandwhite @maurice_brown @TreatyStones @KinvarasPassion @Ambrose_McNulty @EmilioButragueno

1 Like
11 Likes

This is the level of intellect you are dealing with.

But they are just asking questions

This is the exactly the kind of thing that we have a number of posters on here going on about. When you point out the stupidity of what they’re saying you are shutting down valid discussion, apparently. cc @Heyyoubehindthebushes

Wake up sheeple the Albinos and Deep South Americans are coming for yer jobs

5 Likes

:grinning: