The Mind of GOD

Youve been listening to too much ger canning *

*we all have
**half a game is too much

She talks about being bullied by a conspiracy of taxi drivers as well?

the fucking warm up is too much. he shouldve been old yellered a long time ago

1 Like

That’s incredible, Noel Whelan was only 50 :open_mouth:

Serious lack of empathy in that post regarding empathy from Mr Gill

3 Likes

I’d agree. As has been posted here before, there’s a consensus that she went bananas after the passing of her husband.

Chemtrails

I get that Gemma is mad but one thing that I just don’t understand is this attitude of using Twitter every day to attack Twitter and the Big Internet Media. She thinks Twitter owes her something for nothing. “Twitter is an evil conspiracy and I’m going to spend all day on it.”

By the way lads, 5G - what’s the story?

Sorry bud, I’m skint. Maybe some of the other lads can help you out.

4 Likes

I think you’ve answered your quandary with your first line. It’s really sad to be honest, the thought that anyone might be unhinged by grief.

I was told (probably on here) not to buy a 4g phone. This may have been a piss take, I’m not sure.

I think it’s likely she’s always been bananas and I don’t mean mentally ill, just hateful

Some people are just like that

I think she’s ramped up the hateful rhetoric particularly in the last year for financial reasons because she’s trying to become a player in the Infowars type online far right internationally

But she’s actually shit at it

There’s a chap from Donegal now trying the same thing in the last few weeks, he apparently played vocational schools for Donegal, he’s apparently uploading hours long Skype chats filled with deranged fascist rhetoric to YouTube, and filled with technical failures because he’s barely able to work the thing

One can only shudder at the thought of what sort of people watch this stuff unironically

Whats your excuse then?

Excuse for what?

I can see this one going down well

:confused:

Hadn’t realized she was widowed
Needs urgent help