The Mind of GOD

His name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

1 Like

Was this one jailed for 9 months? No one is reporting on it so I’m taking the info from her Facebook page

yep

Surely warrants a news report?

No this Angela Ray one GOD is on about

ah right, havent heard of it and de google gives me nothing.

but by and large the courts are very shy to jail for contempt, id imagine she was a sid type seeing paedos everywhere who kept roaring in court

This is extremely strange. Facebook and Twitter are both trending Free Angela Ray but there’s no reports of it at all outside of GOD’s page. Allegedly imprisoned for 9 months for “exposing the corruption of Tusla” and how easily they take people’s kids off them. Also attacked the in camera rule. Angela Ray was incidentally also the name of the mother of that Carlow Rose of Tralee who gave an interview about how her mother was a heroin addict.

Some possibilities/ thoughts :-

• this is so recent that the MSM haven’t caught up yet.
  • Art is almost certainly right and Angela is a crazy junkie who was rightly having her kids taken off her so she started roaring the house down, calling everyone in the courtroom a pack of paedos.
  • one of the things she attacked was the in camera rule on family law proceedings. Maybe that same in camera rule is preventing the MSM from reporting her name.
  • maybe what she said was just so scandalous (“Judge X is a dirty paedo”) that the MSM don’t want to report it
  • there is no Angela Ray and GOD’s supporters are protesting for the release of someone who doesn’t exist
  • maybe GOD is right about everything.

http://www.thetricolour.com/Articles/591/News/politics/Videos/Discussed-:-Jailing-of-Tusla-protester-and-Carrick-on-Shannon-Incident/l4529216/

https://m.facebook.com/justiceforangelaray/

I have noticed a blonde woman outside the Department of justice building on Stephens Green once a week (normally a friday) with a mega phone protesting some injustice that the guards committed against her son.

Anyone know the background to this

She seems to have lost custody of her son to TUSLA.
For mysterious reasons not explained she cannot get a solicitor to represent her and she is currently being “helped” by one of these Ben Gilroy type idiots “Declan M”.
As a result of his excellent legal advice she has been sentenced to 9 months in Dochas for breaking the “in camera” rule by naming and posting pictures of her child on Facebook.

4 Likes

there was beginning to be a lot of “mckenzie friends” trying to get involved in childcare just before I left LAB and let me tell you they seriously exacerbated matters. most District Judges wouldnt let them near the court and theyre not entitled to see the papers either.

as for yerwan having no legal representation, its extremely likely that shes been bounced from law centre to law centre with them all coming off record because she hasnt followed any advice at all and more than likely was roaring in court. for someone to have no legal representation from LAB in childcare cases means they have burned bridges with a number of LAB lawyers and let me tell you its very difficult to have the legal aid cert revoked and even harder to have the judge let you off record.

1 Like

I saw something about her a while back where she put up a video and spoke about how she used to be off her face on drugs but was better now and should have her child back. There were letters sent to her parents about their behaviour when they had visitations with her son. Apparently they were ringing her and giving him the phone to talk to her and they were getting repeated warnings against it.

It sounds like a really messed up situation, but also sounds like she took absolutely no advice and just made as much noise as possible and did nothing to help her case but tried to go around it.

1 Like

Fair play for finding that out, because after trying to do some research on this, I gave up after finding nothing but the usual Gemtrails mob guff everywhere.

When I googled or twittered or facebooked her name all I got were a load of hysterical tweets or facebook messages big on slogans and non-existent on any detail.

As well as that there were the usual phone videos of traffic passing or protestors shouting unintelligible shite about “corruption” while not explaining anything whatsoever about the case.

I wonder have Gemtrails and her mob yet figured out that endless videos of feet walking on the ground or traffic passing aren’t a very good way of being taken seriously.

I now have visual confirmation. The Angela Ray who has been jailed for 9 months is the same woman who appeared on the Late Late Show to talk about being a former junkie and the mother of the Carlow Rose of Tralee. The son she can’t see is a little boy called Fionn. She has pictures of him plastered all over her Facebook campaign page along with personal attacks on Judge Colin Daly.

She’s become a rallying point for anyone who has a problem with TUSLA, which obviously could include the whole country. She might be right that she was being treated unfairly by TUSLA but as Art says the legal representation issue is very strange.

This surely deserves a mention in the MSM, the lady has been on The Late Late and was featured in the Irish Times.

in camera rule applies

Daly is one of the most decent, patient and litigant friendly judges in ireland. he was formerly of the northside community law centre before he got the bench and he was well aware of the parental struggles against the CFA and he would give them a lot more latitude than other judges in the childcare courts. for him to jail anyone, let alone for that length, theyd want to have committed some serious shite

She’s been camping outside TUSLA headquarters with her supporters, wrecking their heads with megaphones until they had to call the cops.

There’s a simple rule in Irish public life these days

If Gemtrails and/or the Yellow Vest mob have anything to do with something, it’s best to stay the fuck away from it

i suppose thats a win win of sorts, the CFA are cunts too