The Moon

Moon over Galway tonight, ain’t she pretty

4 Likes

Terrible lamping weather.

No need for lamping on nights like this

Anyone with pics from wherever in the world they are?

Think it’s peak will be at around Half 3.

1 Like

The peninsula tonight.

30 Likes

Lunatics will be out

That’s a beautiful shot.

1 Like

Wow :heartpulse: Waterford is beautiful

5 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd has a way better camera on his phone than @Lazarus

3 Likes

Alas the twilight has sadly set in on my iphone 6+

1 Like

6 Likes

Cc @KinvarasPassion @iron_mike @myboyblue

2 Likes

Croghan bog,
Ireland ancient midlands

Mate?

1 Like

Some moon tonight lads, they majesty of it lands you back on your hole. Hard to believe that once upon a time it was part of cork.

4 Likes

You can nearly make out Neil and Buzz above.

2 Likes

Thought it was knackers with a torch trying to see in my window such was the brightness through the blinds. Went out to bring in kid’s bikes left outside and was getting worried until it’s majesty bestowed.

The young lad came home from school today and he was going on about the flower moon. I didn’t know what the fuck he was on about, assumed it was the full moon. I was up at the parent’s house around 9 for a chat, as I was leaving I noticed the moon rising in the east, blood red, obviously the flower moon.

I went down home and the young lad was still up, in his pajamas, so I put him up on my shoulders and walked him up to the grandparents house to see the moon he was on about. As we stared in wonder at it in the cool night air, he said to me, “did grandad have you on his shoulder’s watching this moon when you were 7”? Fuck it lads, I was never as proud to be a father.

30 Likes