The Movies just released for download thread

Sound. Will do.

Irish prison drama…

Very popular comedy.

Marky Wahlberg latest offering

And a remake for the older generations on here

Have you watched this yet?

The Irish one I mean.

No, and it’ll be a while before I get around to that one I’d say.

the remake of papillon would want to be good. I hope to fuck they didn’t besmirch the original, or the book.

Hereditary is a good proper scary one. Gabriel Byrne in it.

The irishman

This might be of interest to any gaeilgeoirs about here.

1 Like

I watched it there on Saturday night. Was a bit too long, and the end bit had the aura of one too many mushrooms by the author. Rescued by the actors, especially the little girl being suitably odd.
Went to bed then, in the house on my own, and just after I turned the lights off, the cupboard door creaked open like a coffin. Fair made the hair on my neck stand up. Had to switch the light on for five mins.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Watched Black 47 last night ---- I liked it. Could have been a whole lot better / believable but it was still enjoyable.

it’s up on IPTV ---- And FYI - So is Salvador (in Thriller section) cc @Horsebox

2 Likes

My second favourite Oirish movie of all time. It’s basically a Liam Neeson taken/revenge thriller that just happens to be set during the famine. Your man was very, very good at bating the bejaysis out of and murdering a few tans. English is not the language of this court.

1 Like

Just watched mile 22. Mark Wahlberg’s shit acting ruins any chance of a good movie. The Asian lad is good and rescues it somewhat. Ronda Rousey looking delicious in it. Love a bit of Ronda.

It was utter drivel, with every cliche in the book. Poorly made, poorly directed, under budgeted tat. It was so shit, it belittled the famine. As herself said “crikey, all it needs I’d Tom cruise with his Irish accent”
It’s a shame, as the premise was good, and the lead actor very good.
Calvary was roughly fifty times better

1 Like

Mark Wahlberg is an unmerciful dickhead.

One of the worst films ever made

Another Irish one…

2 Likes

And Searching looks good.