The Mugging Off thread

dancing baby mugged me off good and proper. I told him i was going to lay Dublin, he said not a chance and to back 0 goals.i bowed to his superior gga knowledge

:eek:

A load of celebs have been mugged off good and proper by the looks of it. Nude pics all over the place.

Appears there’s a whole thread for this already. Apologies.

Ciaran Carey has been mugged off by the Limerick Co Board.

Denis O’Brien has mugged off RTE

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1145131, member: 109”]Denis O’Brien has mugged off RTE[/QUOTE]
link?

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1145133, member: 168”]link?[/QUOTE]
[URL]http://www.thejournal.ie/denis-o-brien-judgement-2116068-May2015/?utm_source=twitter_self[/URL]

It seems that [redacted] controls the Irish media with support from the judiciary. You can’t say anything about [redacted] without the risk of being sued.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1145137, member: 9”]It seems that [redacted] controls the Irish media with support from the judiciary. You can’t say anything about [redacted] without the risk of being sued.[/QUOTE]

Can we vote for [redacted] as COTY?

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1145137, member: 9”]It seems that [redacted] controls the Irish media with support from the judiciary. You can’t say anything about [redacted] without the risk of being sued.[/QUOTE]
After reading about the lawsuit concerning potential COTY,[redacted], it got me thinking about Denis O Brien, former business manager of George Harrison. He had a lawsuit brought against him by the Beatles’ legend, and ended up paying GBP6.7million in damages.

Anyway, not sure what that has to do with [redacted], but lawsuits certainly are intriguing business.

You dont like to see that happen.

Ffs. The lads blind and they expect him to get up on the roof to fix leaks.