The nation holds it's breath

… yes we’re there!!

Where?
Please tell me’re going to the South Pacific.

Is it Leitrim? I hope it’s not Leitrim.

10,000 posts Kev.

http://blog.wineenthusiast.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/champagne_toast.jpg

Ah fuck it, i wouldn’t be aware of the likes of that at all. Congrats, thats fine internetting.

Well done Farmer… A momentous occasion!:thumbsup:

Congrats farmer!

I’d be delighted if Farmer would relive his favourite moments over the last 10,000 posts.

His favourite post, poster, argument, smashing tune, wind up, back track etc.

Something of an olive branch there from CM

It was always a phoney war. Farmer is beyond reproach now he’s in the 10k club.

As a token of my appriciation for 10,000 TFK posts, please accept my coat Farmer. I’ve finally accepted that it’s too long for me, you can use it as a bomber jacket or something.

:smiley:

[quote=“Fran”]I’d be delighted if Farmer would relive his favourite moments over the last 10,000 posts.

His favourite post, poster, argument, smashing tune, wind up, back track etc.
-[/quote]

Off the top of me head:

Favourite post:
Not many spring to mind but my fellow county man Boxtyeater had a dinger of a one about what cabinet member each forumm member would be.

Poster:
That’s easy - Dubliner 2.

Argument:
The ones with Carter were quiet amusing - got a bit personal at times but it appears to have mellowed. For now. :clap:

Smashing Tune:
All of them apart from those not posted by me.

Back track:
None spring to mind.

It is my considered opinion, that In the fullness of time, history will record the greatness of farmer and it will be recorded at my expense. Nothing more. Nothing less.

sorry to break this to you but how disappointing would it be if i told you that nobody was holding their breath?

:clap:

Are you just always this narky or just a general twat?

a bit of both