The NBA Thread

Miami cut their deficit to 101-100 with 53 seconds to go. Boston as ever struggling to close out tight game.

Butler chance to most likely win it at free throw line with 3 seconds to go. Duly does.

Miami 103-102.

Heat win.
Ah well

Incredible. Celtics with an offensive rebound win it at the death 104-103 with milliseconds left on the clock.

It’s going to a Game 7 in Boston.

1 Like

Derrick fuckin White

1 Like

Ah fuckin unreal

Incredible. I’m wiped out now after that just on the back of the Carlow last gasp win in Croke Park.

1 Like

Unbelievable

That was a great win earlier for Carlow. Congrats mate. The Celtics did everything wrong there in the last 2 mins but saved by White. Jaysus Monday night Boston will be rocking

No team has ever comeback from 3-0 down in the history of the NBA to win. 151 sides have failed to do so from 3-0 down. Only 3 have got it back to 3-3.

Celtics will be the very first with the chance to do so with home court advantage in Game 7.

That’s what we do.

That’s what we do.

They’re have to come to Boston now and win it, we’re gonna find out if this Bucket guy has got Michael in him.

The road goes through title town.

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Just seen the highlights. Some win. Incredible finish.

Most of Basketball seems to be just a passing of time until they get to the final quarter and the real bidness starts

That’s all American sports really

How much advertising can you fit in over a few hours

Bidnis

I’d imagine he didnt sleep well last night

Typical racist Boston fanbase calling for the black coaches head after the first 3 games. I don’t see much credit being given for making the adjustments needed to get the team back in with a shout

2 Likes