The NBA Thread

Canada win their series with the Bucks.

Boston and washington progress in the east. @backinatracksuit has got his swagger back

1 Like

Celtics came from 17 points down to beat the Wizards 123-111 in Game 1.

16-0 down at the start and scoring only 3 points in the first five minutes but the C’s took off after. Utah put the griffin-less clips out in game 7 to bring the curtains down on Paul Pierces career

San Antonio getting blitzed so far here in game one, 58-31 in the second quarter.

1 Like

That’s a great piece. LBJ is the league’s best player though and has been for nearly a decade, MVPs or not.

3 Likes

Spurs step up and crush the Rockets in the fourth quarter to tie the series 1-1. Tony Parker out with what looks like a serious knee injury.

After a shaky start Boston have reeled off 6 in a row and have become my team for the playoffs due to an off the cuff comment I made on here. I think they’ll cause the cavs all sorts of bother.

Outstanding piece. Nothing beats American sports writing.

I’d usually agree but Grant Wahl lets himself down in the last two lines here.

The curse strikes again as the celtics lost game 3 by 27 points. I know you probably havent watched them but the celtics are as reliant on Thomas as the Thunder are on Russ and needed two big comebacks at home in the first two games. I predict the wizards will win the series.

No point talking to the dead mate.

Warriors D is excellent.

Green lighting it up, 4 for 4 from downtown.

Hayward is class

1 Like

Yeah he’s good, but if himself and Durant cancel out that’s good for the Dubs.

Indiana boy, its in the blood

Yeah, GS line up is ridiculous.

Scary moment for the Dubs, Green gone to the locker room with left knee tweak.
Edit. Back on the court.