The NBA Thread

Is an unrestricted free agent next year and talk that he is a possible target for the Celtics to link up with his former college coach Brad Stevens.

Good game 3 between the Warriors and Jazz. Jazz up 50-49 at the half. Green has a technical already and looks on his way to being ejected. With no Kerr there, nobody seems to be able to calm the mad fucker.

Warriors win 102-91 playing badly.

Wizards win game four to tie the series cc @backinatracksuit likely that it’ll be a game 7 in boston with all games going with the home team til then. Cavs swept the woefully pathetic Raps, and look ominous, tip off in the crucial Spurs Rockets game 4 coming up.

I watched it. John Wall absolutely blew the Celtics away in the third quarter with a tour de force performance.

Warriors strolling to the conference game.

Steph is a freak, only watching basketball about 5 years but I haven’t seen anyone else who plays like him.

Greatest shooter of all time by far, but has a long way to go to catch Magic Johnson as best point guard of all time. Warriors are scarily good so far in the playoffs.

Good game 5 here between the Rockets and Spurs. Come on you cunts, batter the shit out of each other and take it all the way to game 7.

60-58 Rockets at the half.

End of the third, 86-85 Spurs.

Tied at 99 with 1 min left.

OT. Mills fucks up a chance to win it for the as Spurs.

Spurs win 110-107. Ridiculous block by the 39 year old Ginobili on Harden at the death.

I don’t watch much basketball nowadays but Curry is doing well to be mentioned in the same breath as Magic, what an extraordinary player he was, the greatest vision I have seen in any sport.
The original Isiah Thomas was probably my favourite though.

I think the Cavs will beat them again in the finals. Kyle Korver was an astute signing during the season.

Assuming both get there, it should be a phenomenal series. Lebron is playing fantastic, but you also have to factor in a fit Curry, plus the addition of Durant and McGee into the equation.

Sounds like the Celtics finally laid down a marker last night.

No marker, just that they are homers. And wall was shite. They’ll lose the next one. Setting up an epic game 7 in a fairly pitiful playoff year, bar the spurs rockets finish last night

DC squeeze game 6 by a point, back to the gaahden monday for the decider. Spurs dubs sunday on at a respectable time in the motherland, im sure the forum will be glued to their illegal streams