1 Like

Is this the draft order?

Signed in

1 Like

in @backinatracksuit

I think

Like myself and @Tierneevin1979 you never left

1 Like

Who is doing group 3 and why hasnā€™t there been any movement. Can I transfer back to the turds?

1 Like

It is with some regret that I inform you that most commissioners are only half arsed about this, youā€™ve been spoiled.

Credit to @Big_Dan_Campbell though, he was reviewing scoring settings while his first childā€™s head was appearing

Done.

My initial impression is that the scoring is skewed in favour of the attackers, only 2 points per sack and 3 points per interception is bullshit. There should be 6 points for an interception, if not 10.

I see also that it looks like a defender gets the same 10 points for a 0-point shut-out as for conceding 1-6 points, but maybe Iā€™m misunderstanding that. Is it a 10 point bonus for a shut out (ie. 20 points) or is it just 10 points for 0 to 6 points conceded?

You donā€™t select individual defensive players, you select an entire teams defence, donā€™t worry about defence for the moment, in fact Iā€™d rather play without them or kickers but I know a lot of people are tied to that aspect of the game.
Reach our to your countyman @Chucks_Nwoko, heā€™ll help you out, but ask all the questions you want here

1 Like

My only 2 small issue with the scoring is the kicker. There should be negative points for a missed pat in particular. Not sure thatā€™s an option however.
Also rushing yards should be scored higher than receiving yards, at least twice as high. Thereā€™s no comparison a lad grounding it for 100 yards with a lad catching a few balls and running 70 yards into open space after.

Negative points on missing pat Iā€™d agree.

Points for running and receiving are fine. You have one running back, maybe two, whereas you have 3 or 4 receivers on a team fighting for the ball

1 Like

Iā€™m very flexible with scoring, the only thing I changed when I took over was to make it full PPR rather than .5
I suppose any changes will now need to go across all three leagues.
I donā€™t agree that rushing yards need more value though, a lad can run 100 yards on a ball handed to him if his OL. creates a hole and the secondary is tied up, and youā€™ll have the guys pounding in 6 point TDs from a few inches out,

But we can talk about scoring settings,
Personally I think the Kickers and Defences are bullshit, one is a complete crap shoot and the other is regularly skewed by garbage time pick 6s etc, I think they should be fucked out but itā€™s not something o expect to happen

You do but thereā€™s usually one primary or elite target. A .1 per rush attempt would cancel out my concerns in this regard but Iā€™m not gonna push too hard for it.

1 Like

Scoring must be the same in all 3 leagues.

Streaming Defences is one of the main things about being a good owner FFS sake.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true actually, I take that back :flushed:

Fucking kickers though wha? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nearly there now, waiting on @Crutches

Iā€™m thinking Iā€™ll just leave the conferences as they are, I donā€™t see an option to randomise them on the app. Any problems with that?
Points scored counts as tie breaker in this league rather than head to heads, so three conference winners and best second place for the playoffs

Iā€™ll randomise draft order once weā€™re all signed up, Iā€™ll have a look at scoring settings for anything that needs tweaking

I havenā€™t been paying any attention to any of this really but yes to all of the above