The newly polished Turds TFKNFLFF 20

@count_of_monte_crist whatā€™s happening with our group?

Website giving me jip at the moment for some reasonā€¦

Hope to have links out tonight by pm.

:roll_eyes:

Thank you for your support in this difficult transitional period.

Thanks bud

1 Like

Just waiting on @Crutches and weā€™re full,

Does next Sunday suit for drafting?

Done

1 Like

Once itā€™s after 9pm then yes.

This Sunday or Sunday week?

I had meant Sunday 30th but if itā€™s a problem shout now, itā€™ll be at 9pm whatever the date

Are we not better wait until closer to kick off? Thereā€™s usually a few injuries come up around now, so the later the better

1 Like

Honestly Iā€™m completely flexible, I had pencilled it in for 9pm next Sunday 30th but if people prefer it later thatā€™s grand

Anybody have a preference, Iā€™d rather not have anybody autodraft unless absolutely necessary

1 Like

The 30th is fine with me.

1 Like

Right lads, were settled on the three conferences, 4th playoff team is the team with next best record, in the event of a tie points scored will be the tie breaker.
Draft is provisionally set for 30th August at 9pm Irish time, the date is flexible if thereā€™s a problem.
I am about to hit the randomise button to decide draft order, I will only do this once but I can change it manually afterwards if anybody makes a deal to move back in the draft.

Here is the draft order, I got my usual mid pack spot

2 Likes

So far @Crutches is the only one to express a preference on dates, thatā€™s Sunday week, Iā€™ll go with that unless somebody else has a view?

1 Like

Iā€™m happy with that.

30th is this Sunday

You already set it for the 30th a few posts up.

Nah do it again there please.